activemq-users mailing list archives

From "James Strachan" <james.strac...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Ajax
Date Tue, 25 Apr 2006 10:57:20 GMT
I hit this yesterday ;). I hacked the pom.xml a little to explicitly
add the J2EE jars into the pom (though I didn't think we'd need that
given that we depend on activemq-core and the parent pom but maven is
frequently random magic to me these days).

So please try grabbing the latest from SVN HEAD and trying that as its
working for me now.

James

On 4/25/06, Naby <user_is@abwesend.de> wrote:

> Hi
>
> I try to run the web-demo with maven2 ( mvn.bat jetty6:run ) but it always
> says
>
> :INFO:  Started SelectChannelConnector @ 0.0.0.0:8080
> :WARN:  failed Server@1dccedd
> [INFO] Jetty server exiting.
> [INFO] -----------------------------------------------
> [ERROR] FATAL ERROR
> [INFO] -----------------------------------------------
> [INFO] javax/jms/Destination
> [INFO] Trace
> java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: javax/jms/Destination
>
> I try the snapshot package and the current source from subversion.
>
> Where is the problem?
>
> Thx
> --

James