activemq-users mailing list archives

From "James Strachan" <james.strac...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Journal is already opened by this application error
Date Tue, 18 Apr 2006 09:21:38 GMT
Without seeing all of your client code and configuration its a bit
hard to know for sure but I suspect its what Hiram just said - some
code in your JVM starting a JMS connection using the "vm://*" syntax
which causes a local in JVM broker to be started; then you are
explicitly creating another broker yourself.

James

On 4/13/06, Javier Leyba <xleyba@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Looks like you have multiple brokers starting up.
> >
> > The first "[BrokerService] ActiveMQ 4.0-SNAPSHOT JMS Message
> > Broker (BROKER_1) is starting" message is expected.
> >
> > The next "[BrokerService] ActiveMQ 4.0-SNAPSHOT JMS Message
> > Broker (null) is starting" message is odd.  Why is this happening?
> >
> > Perhaps you have a client app using vm://null ... as a connection
> > string.  The vm transport will create the named broker if it is not
> > all ready running in the current JVM.
>

> Hi
>
> Well, I've re-started my server and re-started my pc.
>
> Without a client connecting to server I started it (server) and get
> the same error. How it's possible !!!???
>
> My activemq.xml and embeded broker code are what I sent few mails ago.
>
> I don't know what to do. Everybody about the started vm but if you see
> my code I don't started a vm....
>
> Any idea ?
>

> Thanks in advance

James