activemq-users mailing list archives

From "James Strachan" <james.strac...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Refreshing authorizationPlugin config
Date Thu, 13 Apr 2006 04:08:33 GMT
On 4/12/06, p. <pfereidooni@vizible.com> wrote:

> Your suggestion here to configure the ActiveMQ to use another security plugin
> didi not work for me
> I've added the bean to activemq.xml like this:
>
> <broker useJmx="false" persistent="false">
>     <plugins>
>       <bean class="com.thirdparty.activemq.MyPlugin">
>         <property name="endPoint" value="http://localhost:8080/sso/" >
>       </bean>
>     </plugins>

I think this could be an XML namespace issue. The <broker> and
<plugin> tags are in the ActiveMQ namespace; to work the <bean> tag
must be in the spring namespace.

So if you change things a little to be

<bean class="com.thirdparty.activemq.MyPlugin" xmlns="">

It might fix it? i.e. to use the empty namespace for the <bean> tag
and its children.

James

>    …..
>
> the jar for MyPlugin is in ActiveMQ lib folder, by starting that I get this
> error:

> ERROR: java.lang.RuntimeException: Failed to execute start task. Reason:
> org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanDefinitionStoreException: Error
> registering bean with name '' defined in class path resource [activemq.xml]:
> Bean class [bean] not found; nested exception is
> java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: bean
>
> ERROR: java.lang.Exception:
> org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanDefinitionStoreException: Error
> registering bean with name '' defined in class path resource [activemq.xml]:
> Bean class [bean] not found; nested exception is
> java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: bean
>
> any suggestion?
>

> --

James