activemq-users mailing list archives

From "James Strachan" <james.strac...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: MDB + Topic
Date Wed, 12 Apr 2006 15:05:05 GMT
With a topic, every deployment will consume messages. Deploy it 3
times you'll get each message delivered 3 times. (Thats the difference
between queues and topics for you).

Or are you saying that you are undeploying and MDB and the MDB is
still receiving messages? If so, take that up with the JBoss folks as
your MDB container is busted :)

James

On 4/12/06, Cybernd <cybernd@cybernd.at> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Recently i switched my queue to a topic.
>
> Whenever i redeploy my ear, the same mdb subscribes again, so each message
> fires 2 times into my mdb. Another redeploy => 3x, and so on.
>
> Whats necessary to unregister an mdb subscriber when i undeploy the ear?
>
> thx,
> Bernhard
> --

James