activemq-users mailing list archives

From "James Strachan" <james.strac...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: rar configuration
Date Wed, 12 Apr 2006 15:00:33 GMT
Note that you don't necesarily need to deploy the broker(s) inside the
RAR; the RAR is generally how to wire together the JMS provider with
the MDB provider; so you can connect to a separate cluster of ActiveMQ
brokers and just deploy the ActiveMQ client in the RAR. Thats usually
a slightly more flexible way of doing it as then the cluster of
brokers is out of band to your RAR.

On 4/12/06, Cybernd <cybernd@cybernd.at> wrote:

> Editing the broker-config.xml inside the .rar File works fine.
>
> But i dont think that this should be the prefered way or?
> Or is the strategy simple like adding a broker-config.xml into the
> classpath?
>
> In this case: I think its not clear that this broker-config.xml is used for
> xyz.rar
> Shouldnt it be on a per-rar base?
>
> Hint: Some docs are quite obsolete and as such they dont match the current
> broker-config.xml syntax.
>
> mfg
> Bernhard
> --