activemq-users mailing list archives

From "James Strachan" <james.strac...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Roundrobin between multiple consumers
Date Mon, 10 Apr 2006 14:46:03 GMT
Thats something that already exists today; just use multiple consumers
on a queue and thats pretty much how things behave. If you want to add
explicit round robin dispatching, we have one of those...

http://activemq.codehaus.org/maven/apidocs/org/apache/activemq/broker/region/policy/RoundRobinDispatchPolicy.html

On 4/10/06, ssozonoff <serge@sozonoff.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I would like to setup a system where a Topic or Queue (not sure which to use
> yet) can have multiple consumers and roundrobin messages between the
> consumers with only one consumer getting any given message. Is this
> something that already exists in ActiveMQ or do I have to build that
> functionality on top of ActiveMQ?
>
> Kind thanks,
> Serge
> --