activemq-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "James Strachan" <james.strac...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: EOFException
Date Sun, 09 Apr 2006 10:47:59 GMT
On 4/8/06, Wayne1285 <WayneSIrwin@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> I am using ActiveMQ-4.0-RC2, Jencks JCA, Java 1.5.  This log shows that a
> connection was established and sending messages and then suddenly got an
> exception and stopped.  There are no errors on the server log, which is
> located below.  My logic reconnects later and sends okay.
>
> Any ideas what happened?

Sounds like dropped/hung sockets to me. Is the client and broker on
the same LAN or going over a bridge? Any firewalls/proxies in between?
It might be worth checking with your network sysadmin?

James

>
> Client Log
> =========================================
>  DEBUG Thread=UpdateViaInternetProcessor
> UpdateViaInternetProcessor.uploadBatchToServer() Sending >>><played
> date="2006-04-08T06:20:41-0500" player="AD_BOX_790"><scheduledSpot
> action="played" id="Sample6" contract="Contract04" position="3"
> /></played><<< -- Sat 2006.04.08 06:30:16.375AM CDT
>  DEBUG Thread=UpdateViaInternetProcessor  JmsCommunicator.sendMessage()
> message=ActiveMQTextMessage {commandId = 0, responseRequired = false,
> messageId = null, originalDestination = null, originalTransactionId = null,
> producerId = null, destination = null, transactionId = null, expiration = 0,
> timestamp = 0, arrival = 0, correlationId = null, replyTo = null, persistent
> = false, type = null, priority = 0, groupID = null, groupSequence = 0,
> targetConsumerId = null, compressed = false, userID = null, content = null,
> marshalledProperties = null, dataStructure = null, redeliveryCounter = 0,
> size = 0, properties = null, readOnlyProperties = false, readOnlyBody =
> false, text = <played date="2006-04-08T06:20:41-0500"
> player="AD_BOX_790"><scheduledSpot action="played" id="Sample6"
> contract="Contract04" position="3" /></played>} -- Sat 2006.04.08
> 06:30:16.375AM CDT
>  DEBUG Thread=UpdateViaInternetProcessor  JmsCommunicator.sendMessage() Sent
> message. '<played date="2006-04-08T06:20:41-0500"
> player="AD_BOX_790"><scheduledSpot action="played" id="Sample6"
> contract="Contract04" position="3" /></played>' -- Sat 2006.04.08
> 06:30:26.235AM CDT
>  DEBUG Thread=UpdateViaInternetProcessor
> UpdateViaInternetProcessor.uploadBatchToServer() Sending >>><played
> date="2006-04-08T06:28:17-0500" player="AD_BOX_790"><scheduledSpot
> action="played" id="Sample7" contract="Contract04" position="1"
> /></played><<< -- Sat 2006.04.08 06:30:26.235AM CDT
>  DEBUG Thread=UpdateViaInternetProcessor  JmsCommunicator.sendMessage()
> message=ActiveMQTextMessage {commandId = 0, responseRequired = false,
> messageId = null, originalDestination = null, originalTransactionId = null,
> producerId = null, destination = null, transactionId = null, expiration = 0,
> timestamp = 0, arrival = 0, correlationId = null, replyTo = null, persistent
> = false, type = null, priority = 0, groupID = null, groupSequence = 0,
> targetConsumerId = null, compressed = false, userID = null, content = null,
> marshalledProperties = null, dataStructure = null, redeliveryCounter = 0,
> size = 0, properties = null, readOnlyProperties = false, readOnlyBody =
> false, text = <played date="2006-04-08T06:28:17-0500"
> player="AD_BOX_790"><scheduledSpot action="played" id="Sample7"
> contract="Contract04" position="1" /></played>} -- Sat 2006.04.08
> 06:30:26.235AM CDT
>  DEBUG Thread=UpdateViaInternetProcessor  JmsCommunicator.sendMessage() Sent
> message. '<played date="2006-04-08T06:28:17-0500"
> player="AD_BOX_790"><scheduledSpot action="played" id="Sample7"
> contract="Contract04" position="1" /></played>' -- Sat 2006.04.08
> 06:30:34.688AM CDT
>  DEBUG Thread=UpdateViaInternetProcessor
> UpdateViaInternetProcessor.uploadBatchToServer() Sending >>><played
> date="2006-04-08T06:28:48-0500" player="AD_BOX_790"><scheduledSpot
> action="played" id="Sample8" contract="Contract05" position="2"
> /></played><<< -- Sat 2006.04.08 06:30:34.688AM CDT
>  DEBUG Thread=UpdateViaInternetProcessor  JmsCommunicator.sendMessage()
> message=ActiveMQTextMessage {commandId = 0, responseRequired = false,
> messageId = null, originalDestination = null, originalTransactionId = null,
> producerId = null, destination = null, transactionId = null, expiration = 0,
> timestamp = 0, arrival = 0, correlationId = null, replyTo = null, persistent
> = false, type = null, priority = 0, groupID = null, groupSequence = 0,
> targetConsumerId = null, compressed = false, userID = null, content = null,
> marshalledProperties = null, dataStructure = null, redeliveryCounter = 0,
> size = 0, properties = null, readOnlyProperties = false, readOnlyBody =
> false, text = <played date="2006-04-08T06:28:48-0500"
> player="AD_BOX_790"><scheduledSpot action="played" id="Sample8"
> contract="Contract05" position="2" /></played>} -- Sat 2006.04.08
> 06:30:34.688AM CDT
>  ERROR Thread=tcp://www.sample.ca/234.36.136.9:9137
> JmsCommunicator.onException() javax.jms.JMSException:
> java.io.EOFException-java.io.EOFException - java.io.EOFException -- Sat
> 2006.04.08 06:31:05.422AM CDT
>   WARN Thread=tcp://www.sample.ca/234.36.136.9:9137
> JmsCommunicator.disconnect() Did not close messageSender cleanly.
> javax.jms.JMSException: Cannot write to the stream any more it has already
> been closed -- Sat 2006.04.08 06:31:05.422AM CDT
>   WARN Thread=tcp://www.sample.ca/234.36.136.9:9137
> JmsCommunicator.disconnect() Did not close messageReceiver cleanly.
> javax.jms.JMSException: Cannot write to the stream any more it has already
> been closed -- Sat 2006.04.08 06:31:05.422AM CDT
>   WARN Thread=tcp://www.sample.ca/234.36.136.9:9137
> JmsCommunicator.disconnect() Did not close session cleanly.
> javax.jms.JMSException: Cannot write to the stream any more it has already
> been closed -- Sat 2006.04.08 06:31:05.422AM CDT
>   WARN Thread=tcp://www.sample.ca/234.36.136.9:9137
> JmsCommunicator.disconnect() Did not close connection cleanly.
> javax.jms.JMSException: Cannot write to the stream any more it has already
> been closed -- Sat 2006.04.08 06:31:05.422AM CDT
> ===============================================
>
> Server Log
> ===============================================
>  DEBUG  ServerSession requested. -- Sat 2006.04.08 06:28:35.878AM CDT
>  DEBUG  Using idle session: ServerSessionImpl:0 -- Sat 2006.04.08
> 06:28:35.878AM CDT
>  DEBUG  Starting run. -- Sat 2006.04.08 06:28:35.878AM CDT
>  DEBUG  Work accepted:
> javax.resource.spi.work.WorkEvent[source=org.apache.geronimo.connector.work.GeronimoWorkManager@3ae941]
> -- Sat 2006.04.08 06:28:35.878AM CDT
>  DEBUG  Work started: javax.resource.spi.work.WorkEvent[source=Work
> :ServerSessionImpl:0] -- Sat 2006.04.08 06:28:35.878AM CDT
>  DEBUG  Running -- Sat 2006.04.08 06:28:35.878AM CDT
>  DEBUG  run loop start -- Sat 2006.04.08 06:28:35.878AM CDT
>  DEBUG  PlayerActivityHandler.processMessage() Message='<played
> date="2006-04-08T06:28:17-0500" player="AD_BOX_790"><scheduledSpot
> action="played" id="Sample7" contract="Contract04" position="1" /></played>'
> -- Sat 2006.04.08 06:28:35.878AM CDT
>  DEBUG  UploadProcessFileImpl.appendToFile() Just wrote
> "2006-04-08T06:28:17-0500, AD_BOX_790,1,Sample7,Contract04" to
> C:\sample\data\playedSpots.txt -- Sat 2006.04.08 06:28:35.878AM CDT
>  DEBUG  run loop end -- Sat 2006.04.08 06:28:35.878AM CDT
>  DEBUG  Session returned to pool: ServerSessionImpl:0 -- Sat 2006.04.08
> 06:28:35.878AM CDT
>  DEBUG  Run finished -- Sat 2006.04.08 06:28:35.878AM CDT
>  DEBUG  Work completed: javax.resource.spi.work.WorkEvent[source=Work
> :ServerSessionImpl:0] -- Sat 2006.04.08 06:28:35.878AM CDT
>  DEBUG  Message sent since last write check, resetting flag -- Sat
> 2006.04.08 06:28:48.050AM CDT
>  DEBUG  No message sent since last write check, sending a KeepAliveInfo --
> Sat 2006.04.08 06:29:03.050AM CDT
>  DEBUG  Message received since last read check, resetting flag:  -- Sat
> 2006.04.08 06:29:03.066AM CDT
>  DEBUG  No message sent since last write check, sending a KeepAliveInfo --
> Sat 2006.04.08 06:29:18.050AM CDT
>  DEBUG  No message sent since last write check, sending a KeepAliveInfo --
> Sat 2006.04.08 06:29:33.050AM CDT
> ===============================================
> --
> View this message in context: http://www.nabble.com/EOFException-t1418165.html#a3822624
> Sent from the ActiveMQ - User forum at Nabble.com.
>
>


--

James
-------
http://radio.weblogs.com/0112098/

Mime
View raw message