activemq-users mailing list archives

From "James Strachan" <james.strac...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ActiveMQ and DB2
Date Thu, 06 Apr 2006 15:04:42 GMT
ActiveMQ tries to be clever and auto-detect the JDBC driver and
automagically choose the right SQL dialect for you. It looks like
we've not configured this JDBC driver before....
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/activemq/trunk/activemq-core/src/main/resources/META-INF/services/org/apache/activemq/store/jdbc/

Its described a little here
http://activemq.org/JDBC+Support

I've just added an initial stab at DB2 support to SVN HEAD so at least
your driver will be recognised and we'll use the same DDL as we do
with Derby, which is meant to be similar.

Note that I don't thin kthe XML you have looks like it actually
creates an ActiveMQ broker. Here's an exampe which does...

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/activemq/trunk/assembly/src/release/conf/activemq.xml

then set the jdbcAdapter attribute on the <journaledJDBC> element to
customize that.

On 4/6/06, klate <Klaus.Terjung@bank-verlag.de> wrote:

> i'am trying to get ActiveMQ 4.0 (RC2) working with DB2. The current
> configuration (spring application xml) looks like this:

> <!DOCTYPE beans PUBLIC "-//SPRING//DTD BEAN//EN"
>     "http://www.springframework.org/dtd/spring-beans.dtd";>
> <beans>
> <bean id="persistenceadapter"
>             class="org.apache.activemq.store.jdbc.JDBCPersistenceAdapter">
>     <property name="dataSource" ref="db2"/>
>   </bean>
>
>   <bean id="db2" class="org.apache.commons.dbcp.BasicDataSource">
>     <property name="driverClassName" value="com.ibm.db2.jcc.DB2Driver"/>
>     <property name="url" value="URL"/>
>     <property name="username" value="USER"/>
>     <property name="password" value="PASS"/>
>   </bean>
>
> If  start activemq  i get this message:
>
> WARNING: Database driver NOT recognized:
> [ibm_db2_jdbc_universal_driver_architecture].  Will use default JDBC
> implementation.
>
> and the consumer throws this
> exception:
>
> INFO: Sync error occurred: java.io.IOException: Non-atomic batch failure.
> The
> batch was submitted, but at least one exception occurred on an individual
> member of the batch. Use getNextException() to retrieve the exceptions for
> specific batched elements.
> java.io.IOException: Non-atomic batch failure.  The batch was submitted, but
> at least one exception occurred on an individual member of the batch. Use
> getNextException() to retrieve the exceptions for specific batched elements.
>
> Can anybody help ?
>
> Best Regards
>
> klate
>

> --