activemq-users mailing list archives

From "James Strachan" <james.strac...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Cleanup failed JMS Exception
Date Thu, 06 Apr 2006 12:01:57 GMT
BTW please be aware that the PooledConnectionFactory is only useful
for sending messages; for consuming  messages you should not really
use JmsTemplate either. I suggest either using the JMS API to create a
consumer, or using Jencks..

http://jencks.org/

as using JmsTemplate causes a new connection, session and consumer to
be created for every message you consume; which is really slow and
inefficient.

James

On 4/6/06, Hycel <hycel1@gmail.com> wrote:

> You are correct.  I followed the advice of wrappiing the
> ActiveMQConnectionFactory with the PooledConnectionFactory.  It's working
> properly now, without throwing any exceptions.
>
> Thank you very much for your advice concerning this matter.
> --

James
-------
http://radio.weblogs.com/0112098/