activemq-users mailing list archives

From "James Strachan" <james.strac...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: getting the brokers in a cluster
Date Wed, 05 Apr 2006 09:49:07 GMT
Connecting via JMX will tell you what a speciifc broker is connected to.

http://activemq.org/JMX

To get a cluster-wide view, one option is to try using JMX-over-JMS as
a connector (which Lingo has http://lingo.codehaus.org/),

http://docs.codehaus.org/display/LINGO/JMX+over+JMS

then just connect to JMX using JMS and you should see all the brokers
and connections in one big JMX tree

James

On 4/5/06, Gerdes, Mike <Mike.Gerdes@airbus.com> wrote:

> hi,
>
> I am trying to write a tool for my application, that reads out with which brokers my
activemq broker is connected and what remote endpoints it know. Or simply a tool that collects
information about the queues and brokers available in the cluster.

> So how can this be done? I have tried it with getPeerBrokerInfo() from BrokerInfo, but
that methode just returns an empty array.

> Any ideas how to solve this?
>
> cya
>
> mike
>
> This mail has originated outside your organization, either from an external partner or
the Global Internet. Keep this in mind if you answer this message.

--

James
-------