activemq-users mailing list archives

From "James Strachan" <james.strac...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Dynamic Topic or just Temporary topic ?
Date Tue, 04 Apr 2006 10:52:56 GMT
I forgot to answer your last question...

On 4/4/06, guillermolalsacien <guillermo@sun.com> wrote:
> I've also seen in the documents that it is possible to bind destinations in
> the JNDI context like other JMS providers do, but since it is a
> ReadOnlyContext how should I do that ?

Well you can bind ActiveMQ resources (ConnectionFactory, Queue,
Destination objects) to any JNDI provider. Or we provide a JNDI
provider which parses the contents of the jndi.properties file to
create the resources in the context for you.

http://activemq.org/JDBC+Support
--

James
-------