activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Hiram Chirino" <hi...@hiramchirino.com>
Subject Re: Executing on message arrival - something like runmqchi?
Date Tue, 18 Apr 2006 13:35:29 GMT
I definitely think we need to implement a process pool type thing
where we can configure min/max
processes that we start up per destination etc.  Perhaps we do this in
the broker.  Since he is keeping track of how full the consumer
prefetch is, he's probably the best guy to know when a new  consumer
process needs to get spun up.

--
Regards,
Hiram