activemq-users mailing list archives

From Rob Davies <rajdav...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Messages get redelivered more than once
Date Sun, 23 Apr 2006 14:29:22 GMT
The problem that was fixed was the result of messages being
acknowledged incorrectly for batches - which can happen when
optimized acknowledges are used.
This sounds like a different issue then - could you set debug logging
to true for the broker (in the log4j.properties file) , do your test
again and send us the log?

cheers,

Rob