activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Javier Leyba" <xle...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Journal is already opened by this application error
Date Thu, 13 Apr 2006 10:28:16 GMT
> Looks like you have multiple brokers starting up.
>
> The first "[BrokerService] ActiveMQ 4.0-SNAPSHOT JMS Message
> Broker (BROKER_1) is starting" message is expected.
>
> The next "[BrokerService] ActiveMQ 4.0-SNAPSHOT JMS Message
> Broker (null) is starting" message is odd.  Why is this happening?
>
> Perhaps you have a client app using vm://null ... as a connection
> string.  The vm transport will create the named broker if it is not
> all ready running in the current JVM.

Hi

Well, I've re-started my server and re-started my pc.

Without a client connecting to server I started it (server) and get
the same error. How it's possible !!!???

My activemq.xml and embeded broker code are what I sent few mails ago.

I don't know what to do. Everybody about the started vm but if you see
my code I don't started a vm....

Any idea ?

Thanks in advance