activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Nathan Mittler" <nathan.mitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CMS C++ library and JMS bytesMessage
Date Mon, 10 Apr 2006 21:24:48 GMT
Great! I have captured the bytes message issue and am looking into it
tonight.  I'll keep you posted.

There is another C++ client available that uses the openwire protocol
http://www.activemq.com/OpenWire+C+Client.  This is fairly new and I'm not
quite sure what the state of this is, but I think it's working now.

We're working on merging these efforts into a single C++ client that
supports both protocols ... so stay tuned!

Nate