activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Bish, Tim" <Tim.B...@Sensis.com>
Subject RE: CMS C++ library and JMS bytesMessage
Date Mon, 10 Apr 2006 17:43:41 GMT

This is the correct page for the various C/C++ APIs
http://activemq.codehaus.org/C+Integration

The source code can be grabbed from here.
//svn.apache.org:/repos/asf/incubator/activemq/trunk/

I believe Nathan is going to be submitting a fix for the CMS problem
that you are experiencing.

Timothy A. Bish

-----Original Message-----
From: hassan2 [mailto:hasayus@iit.edu]
Sent: Monday, April 10, 2006 1:20 PM
To: activemq-users@geronimo.apache.org
Subject: RE: CMS C++ library and JMS bytesMessage

Tim,

Thanks. I was planning to use byte messages but I think the byte
messages
can be converted into text, sent, received and converted back to the
original byte message. This adds more work to the application but it is
doable. It would be easier if the C++ byte messaging worked.

The following page does not show any links to C/C++ code any more:
http://activemq.codehaus.org/C++Integrate

1) The CMS C++ uses the STOMP protocol. Will this work when the C++
client
and the ActiveMQ broker are on two different hosts?

2) Is there a working C or C++ library other than CMS available? There
used
to be openwire C and C++ links on the ActiveMQ web site but it did not
have
any example or sample programs showing how it should be used.

I have a C++ application that needs to exchange byte messages with a
java
application on another host. I am looking for a really stable and
working
C++ API that will work.

Hassan