activemq-users mailing list archives

From Rob Davies <rajdav...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Network Connector Configuration
Date Thu, 27 Apr 2006 05:16:13 GMT
An option would be to listen for transport failures in the
remoteBroker transport and stop (and unwind) the local broker
transport on failure - and only re-connect when the remote broker
transport is re-established. transportInterupted and transportResumed
was added to the TransportListener to do this type of stuff.