activemq-users mailing list archives

From Adrian Co <...@exist.com>
Subject Re: Refreshing authorizationPlugin config
Date Wed, 12 Apr 2006 23:39:36 GMT
Hi,

I think this has something to do with the xml namespace. The bean tag is
a spring specific tag and is not recognized by xbean.

Well, basically you could try doing something similar to this:

<beans xmlns:amq="http://activemq.org/config/1.0">
<amq:broker useJmx="true">
  <amq:plugins>
      <bean class="org.apache.activemq.security.JaasAuthenticationPlugin">
        <property name="configuration" value="activemq-domain"/>
      </bean>

      <amq:jaasAuthenticationPlugin configuration="activemq-domain" />
  </amq:plugins>

  <amq:persistenceAdapter>
      <amq:memoryPersistenceAdapter/>
    </amq:persistenceAdapter>

    <amq:transportConnectors>
       <amq:transportConnector name="hub" uri="https://localhost:8445" />
       <amq:transportConnector name="default"
uri="tcp://localhost:61616" discoveryUri="multicast://default"/>
    </amq:transportConnectors>

  </amq:broker>
</beans>

Hope this helps.