activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Christopher G. Stach II" <...@ldsys.net>
Subject Re: ActiveMQResourceAdapter and brokerXmlConfig
Date Wed, 12 Apr 2006 19:11:08 GMT
Christopher G. Stach II wrote:
> 	<bean id="jms.resourceAdapter"
> class="org.apache.activemq.ra.ActiveMQResourceAdapter">
> 		<property name="brokerXmlConfig">
> 			<value>activemq.xml</value>
> 		</property>
>
> 		<property name="initialRedeliveryDelay">
> 			<value>2000</value>
> 		</property>
>
> 		<property name="maximumRedeliveries">
> 			<value>10</value>
> 		</property>
>
> 		<property name="redeliveryBackOffMultiplier">
> 			<value>2</value>
> 		</property>
>
> 		<property name="serverUrl">
> 			<value>vm://localhost</value>
> 		</property>
> 	</bean>

I was getting a broker that started up and shut down right away (when
the TM checked for Txs to be resumed) and then another broker starting
up for the Lingo connection.  When the RA started up the broker, it had
a conflicting URL (vm://localhost) and died.

I had to modify it to read:

	<bean id="jms.broker" class="org.apache.activemq.xbean.BrokerFactoryBean">
		<property name="config">
			<value>classpath:activemq.xml</value>
		</property>

		<property name="start">
			<value>true</value>
		</property>
	</bean>

	<bean id="jms.resourceAdapter"
class="org.apache.activemq.ra.ActiveMQResourceAdapter"
depends-on="jms.broker">
		<property name="initialRedeliveryDelay">
			<value>2000</value>
		</property>

		<property name="maximumRedeliveries">
			<value>10</value>
		</property>

		<property name="redeliveryBackOffMultiplier">
			<value>2</value>
		</property>

		<property name="serverUrl">
			<value>vm://localhost</value>