activemq-users mailing list archives

From Adrian Co <...@exist.com>
Subject Re: Configuration of transportConnectors, persistenceAdapter beans
Date Tue, 04 Apr 2006 23:48:33 GMT
Hi,

I don't know if this would help, but i tried chaging:

<bean id="configurer1"
    <property name="location">
      <value>classpath:context/server.properties</value>
    </property>
  </bean>

<bean id="configurer1"

    <property name="location" value="classpath:context/server.properties">
    </property>
  </bean>

and it worked for me.

Not sure though if this is by design or a bug. Maybe you could ask the spring guys. Probably
something to do with location being an Object of type File.  :-)