activemq-users mailing list archives

From gard <gar...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Ruby Stomp client subscribe problem
Date Sat, 29 Apr 2006 20:15:04 GMT

Thx for the info. But on my developer station and on our centos prod server
we are experiencing the same problem that we are not able to consume
messages with stomp using ruby using 4.0-RC3 and the snapshot version. The
only version that i have found where we are able to consume messages, is
3.2.2. On all the "newest" versions of activemq we are experiencing the same
problem that the client does not get a callback when messages are on a queue
the ruby stomp client is listening too. The only thing we see is a warning
message in the activemw console when the client connects.

WARN  ManagedTransportConnection     - Failed to unregister mbean:
org.apache.activemq:BrokerName=localhost,Type=Connection,Connection=ID_ubuntu-38101-1146340811414-3_1