activemq-users mailing list archives

From yaussy <yau...@cboe.com>
Subject Re: Network Connector Configuration
Date Fri, 28 Apr 2006 13:16:45 GMT

Yes, this solution works pretty well for us.  Here is the whole
destinationPolicy section from my XML.  I've set the eviction strategy for
all topics.  Also, the pendingMessageLimitStrategy defines how big the queue
can get.  There is the prefetch queue, then a pending queue.  The
pendingMessageLimitStrategy I chose calculates the pending queue size based
upon the prefetch queue.

    <destinationPolicy>
      <policyMap><policyEntries>

          <!-- Wildcard topic -->
          <policyEntry topic=">">
            <messageEvictionStrategy>
              <oldestMessageEvictionStrategy />
            </messageEvictionStrategy>
            <pendingMessageLimitStrategy>
              <prefetchRatePendingMessageLimitStrategy multiplier="0.5" />
            </pendingMessageLimitStrategy>
          </policyEntry>

      </policyEntries></policyMap>
    </destinationPolicy>