activemq-users mailing list archives

From dcf <jinpeng_...@dcf.state.fl.us>
Subject Failed to remove a message
Date Thu, 27 Apr 2006 23:21:04 GMT

I am using ActiveMQ 4 embedded in Tomcat 5.5.12. I configure one queue. I can
send message from a servlet to a configured queue. The queue listener can
also get it and expires it. A few minutes later, I get the following error:

Caused by: java.sql.SQLException: Failed to remove a message
	at
org.apache.activemq.store.jdbc.TransactionContext.executeBatch(TransactionContext.java:94)
	at
org.apache.activemq.store.jdbc.TransactionContext.executeBatch(TransactionContext.java:74)
	at
org.apache.activemq.store.jdbc.TransactionContext.commit(TransactionContext.java:149).

I think ActiveMQ throws the above error when it is trying to clean the
queue.

Jim