activemq-users mailing list archives

From natron <nathanthras...@adelphia.net>
Subject Re: Network Connector Configuration
Date Thu, 27 Apr 2006 21:40:31 GMT

Thanks, Yaussy - that may actually work for my configuration.  Can you give
me a bit more detail as to where exactly I need to put the xml that you
mentioned?

Modifiying the default configuration that comes with AMQ, I think it should
look something like:

		<destinationPolicy>
                       <messageEvictionStrategy>
                                <oldestMessageEvictionStrategy />
                       </messageEvictionStrategy>
			<policyMap>
				<policyEntries>
					<policyEntry topic="FOO.>">
						<dispatchPolicy>
							<strictOrderDispatchPolicy/>
						</dispatchPolicy>
						<subscriptionRecoveryPolicy>
							<lastImageSubscriptionRecoveryPolicy/>
						</subscriptionRecoveryPolicy>
					</policyEntry>
				</policyEntries>
			</policyMap>
		</destinationPolicy>

Is that correct?  I have never made any changes to the default.

Thanks for your help.