activemq-users mailing list archives

From natron <nathanthras...@adelphia.net>
Subject Network Connector Configuration
Date Wed, 26 Apr 2006 20:18:30 GMT

I am having a problem where I have 2 network connectors from a single broker.
Basically, I just want all data flowing through the "main" broker to be
mirrored onto the 2 brokers specified in the network connectors.  The
problem is that if one or both of the brokers specified in the network
connectors goes down, eventually the main broker will block everything until
both of the other brokers are back up.

Is there a setting that will cause this NOT to happen?  I don't want my main
broker blocking all traffic and waiting on the other network connectors.  I
just want everything to be passed onto them if they *happen* to be up and
running.

Here is my configuration, as you can see, I tried setting "dynamicOnly" to
true but that doesn't seem to have fixed it:

<networkConnectors>
	<networkConnector name="broker_A" uri="static://tcp://192.168.1.101:61616"
failover="true" dynamicOnly="true"/>
	<networkConnector name="broker_B" uri="static://tcp://192.168.1.102:61616"
failover="true" dynamicOnly="true"/>
</networkConnectors>

Thanks,
Natron