activemq-users mailing list archives

From TheGuru <>
Subject Re: Out of Memory - RC2
Date Wed, 26 Apr 2006 01:35:40 GMT

I have been facing this same exception as well.

There are a number of parameters that can be set on a message before being
sent by a MessageProducer.
I tried setting setPriority(0) and setTimeToLive(60000) (60 seconds). I was
hoping these will alleviate the problem. But these things had absolutely no
effect. In fact i dont think my setTimeToLive was even respected. The
message Q kept growing and ultimately i got the same OutOfMemoryException.

Here us my activemq.xml file

<!-- START SNIPPET: xbean -->
<beans xmlns="">

  <broker useJmx="false">

      <journaledJDBC journalLogFiles="5" dataDirectory="activemq-data"/>

        <transportConnector name="default" uri="tcp://localhost:62002" />

<!-- END SNIPPET: xbean -->

Sent from the ActiveMQ - User forum at

View raw message