activemq-users mailing list archives

From Matthew Xie <ant_mira...@163.com>
Subject Re: could Networks of Brokers feature do this job?
Date Mon, 24 Apr 2006 05:05:45 GMT

Thanks for your reply! James.
I do it as your suggestion but it still doesn't work. the problem still
happened.
so i paste my configure scripts bellow, is there something wrong or mistake?
if i use jmx console tool to inspect the queue, the BrokerB do have a
cousumer from BrokerC,
but why it can't get the message from it? is any one meet the problem before
?
and here still a problem puzzles me.
In brokerA, if I set the value of "networkTTL" for brokerA's
networkConnector is 2, then i send a message to brokerA(brokerA will store
and forward message to brokeB) , now while the brokerB recieving the message
from brokerA, i want it forward the message to BrokerC. so in brokerB , need
to set the value of "networkTTL" as 2? so which one will work as i set the
"networkTTL" value both of them?
I do need your help! Thanks!

BrokerA's acitvemq.xml(ip:10.1.19.19)
 <networkConnector uri="static://(tcp://10.1.19.62:61616)"
failover="true" networkTTL="2">
         name = bridgeA
         dynamicOnly = false
         conduitSubscriptions = true
         decreaseNetworkConsumerPriority = false
      	<dynamicallyIncludedDestinations>
      		<queue physicalName="test_bj2ts"/>
      	</dynamicallyIncludedDestinations>
      </networkConnector>

BrokerB's acitvemq.xml(10.1.19.62)
 <networkConnector uri="static://(tcp://10.1.19.61:61616)"
failover="true" networkTTL="2">
         name = bridgeB
         dynamicOnly = false
         conduitSubscriptions = true