activemq-users mailing list archives

From rtselvan <rtsel...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Messages get redelivered more than once
Date Sun, 23 Apr 2006 14:21:13 GMT

Rob, I tried with the Apr 22 SNAPSHOT and still the messages are redelivered.

At this point I am doubting that my code or confguration may be wrong.

Is there a timeout value that causing the broker to resend the message
again. Interestingly the messages are redelievered after the MDB completes
the processing of the messages (even though it took a long time to
complete). But the messages are not redelievered when the MDB completes
quickly.

Any thoughts? I am also thinking that I could write code to handle the
duplicate messages (some work) but it is not clean as the activemq handling
that.

thanks