activemq-users mailing list archives

From vlv <vau...@jubatus.com>
Subject Re: Purging Obsolete Persistent Messages
Date Fri, 21 Apr 2006 13:55:11 GMT

I should have mentioned that this is a queue on version 3.2.1. We do indeed
need to swich to 4.x at least for master/slave and jmx support. But we won't
have time for that for a few months.

Yeah, we have two brokers in a cluster, each servicing a queue with the same
name, and they are in the reliable config for each other. One queue's table
has around 180 messages and the other has around 220. We see those values
rise and fall a bit, but the tables never go empty, and we don't see any
listeners receiving messages. So they seem to be stuck.... ???

Thanks!