activemq-users mailing list archives

From Matthew Xie <ant_mira...@163.com>
Subject Re: could Networks of Brokers feature do this job?
Date Fri, 21 Apr 2006 09:09:21 GMT

Thanks James and sorry to my poor expression.
yes, what i needed is store and forward feature.
i success configure one brokerA transfer message to brokeB, but  i want to
make
brokerA transfer message to brokerB then brokerB transfer mesage to brokerC
(or maight be more 2 brokers) then finally the message need to reach the
broker(C|N)
here's my experience by networks of brokers with three brokers.
brokerA transfer message(s) to brokerB. then brokerB transfer message to
brokerC.
here the configuration uses networks.
but a problem i met is that brokerA could transfer message(s) to brokerB,
but then brokerB could not
transfer message(s) to brokerC. follow is my configuration(s). is here any
things wrong?
BrokerA's acitvemq.xml(ip:10.1.19.19)
 <networkConnector uri="static://(tcp://10.1.19.62:61616)" failover="true">
         name = bridgeA
         dynamicOnly = false
         conduitSubscriptions = true
         decreaseNetworkConsumerPriority = false
      	<dynamicallyIncludedDestinations>
      		<queue physicalName="test_bj2ts"/>
      	</dynamicallyIncludedDestinations>
      </networkConnector>

BrokerB's acitvemq.xml(10.1.19.62)
 <networkConnector uri="static://(tcp://10.1.19.61:61616)" failover="true">
         name = bridgeB
         dynamicOnly = false
         conduitSubscriptions = true
         decreaseNetworkConsumerPriority = false
      	<dynamicallyIncludedDestinations>
      		<queue physicalName="test_bj2ts"/>
      	</dynamicallyIncludedDestinations>
      </networkConnector>

BrokeC's acitvemq.xml(ip: 10.1.19.61)

could you do me favor why brokerB couldn't transfer message(s) to brokerC
while it recieved message from brokerA.
Thanks!