activemq-users mailing list archives

From Matthew Xie <ant_mira...@163.com>
Subject Re: could Networks of Brokers feature do this job?
Date Fri, 21 Apr 2006 08:24:25 GMT

Thanks James!
I have read your reply that i think it will work. but if i have more than 3
brokers in use,
it will become more and more complex.
i find a artical says that activemq  can provider such function.
The url is here:
http://incubator.apache.org/activemq/How+do+distributed+queues+work
here I quoted from this artical:

"Each node communicates with a broker and we can support networks of
brokers. Thats to say brokers can communicate with brokers so that we can
make large networks of nodes and brokers. When a JMS producer sends a
message to a JMS consumer, it may travel through several brokers to reach
its final destination."

but I doesn't find any examples to help me to understand how to work with
it.
so it is appreciate that if  you could show me some examples for it.
Thanks.