activemq-users mailing list archives

From Matthew Xie <ant_mira...@163.com>
Subject could Networks of Brokers feature do this job?
Date Fri, 21 Apr 2006 06:58:27 GMT

First thanks James. i had read the artical you shown me:
http://incubator.apache.org/activemq/Networks+of+Brokers
it do works for me.
but I have a another more complex challenge .
now i could use AcitveMQ broker1 transfer message(s) to another AcitveMQ
broker2.
The question now i given is that if I have the third AcitveMQ broke3, while
here a problem(eg.network problem) accuse between broker1 and broker2(and
broker3 can connect each of them), so they cann't be connected .is that
networks of brokers can do this feature that broker1 will use broker3 to
transfer message(s) to broker2.  Any replay will be appreciated!
Thanks.