activemq-users mailing list archives

From greenbean <Kevin.Urci...@ngc.com>
Subject Query Command Line Tool With ActiveMQ 4RC3 RAR
Date Thu, 20 Apr 2006 16:50:48 GMT

We are deploying activemq 4 RC3 into JBoss as a RAR.  I believe the browser
command line script works, however, query and others do not.  I guess it is
trying to connect to JBoss.  Is there a way to make this work?

The error:

ERROR: java.lang.Exception: java.io.IOException: Failed to retrieve
RMIServer stub: javax.naming.CommunicationException [Root exception is
java.rmi.ConnectIOException: non-JRMP server at remote endpoint]