activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Meeraj Kunnumpurath" <M.Kunnumpur...@voca.com>
Subject Topology for resilience and failover
Date Tue, 04 Apr 2006 08:29:01 GMT
Hi,

We are planning to use ActiveMQ standalone (for transactional and
persistent messaging) with the JMS clients running on a cluster of
Weblogic servers. We are using the ACtiveMQ JCA adaptor to enlist JMS
access within the WLS transaction manager. I would highly appreciate it,
if someone could please answer the following questions.

1. What is the best configuration for clustering ActiveMQ to provide
throughput and failover.
2. Which of the ActiveMQ persistent files (journals, tlogs etc) need to
be stored on fault-tolerant hardware to enable XA recovery from
catastrophic failures like disk crashes?

Thanks in advance
Meeraj

    You can find us at www.voca.com

This communication is confidential and intended for
the exclusive use of the addressee only. You should
not disclose its contents to any other person.
If you are not the intended recipient please notify
the sender named above immediately.

Registered in England, No 1023742,
Registered Office: Voca Limited
Drake House, Three Rivers Court,
Homestead Road, Rickmansworth,
Hertfordshire, WD3 1FX

This message has been checked for all email viruses by MessageLabs.