activemq-users mailing list archives

From ssozonoff <se...@sozonoff.com>
Subject Re: ActiveMQ and Ajax
Date Tue, 18 Apr 2006 19:05:45 GMT

Hi James,

Thanks for your lengthy response. I do agree with you that the "comet" bases
approach offers a much more robust and reliable solution. I had flagged
Jetty 6 and Solaris as part of our solution to scale as well as possible on
a single box.

We are building a solution using a C# based rich client as the "browser" and
I am very keen on adapting what you have in the Ajax package namespace to
work for us.
Basically rewriting some of the amq.js client side JavaScript in our rich
client as well as other things.

We are using Spring in our server side architecture so I am going to have a
look through your code and see how to best fit it into our architecture,
hopefully without having to rewrite to much.

Kind thanks,
Serge