activemq-users mailing list archives

From Kevro <activ...@turnsignalfluid.com>
Subject Re: Channel was inactive for too long
Date Tue, 18 Apr 2006 16:34:18 GMT

Okay good.  Another thing I've noticed is that the problem does not happen
when the broker is running on a Windows box, but two FC3 boxes exhibit the
problem (one much more frequently than the other).

Any other suggestions?  Is there any more logging I can turn on, at the app
or OS level, that may expose the problem?  Any network configuration that
may be relevant?  Is there any way to completely disable the
InactivityIOException, short of compiling my own version to ignore it?

Thanks,
Kevin