activemq-users mailing list archives

From ssozonoff <se...@sozonoff.com>
Subject Re: Message filtering
Date Tue, 18 Apr 2006 09:48:31 GMT

Hi Hiram,

Hiram Chirino wrote:

> If message fanout is not a problem, you can probably implement more
> complex/dynamic rule evaluation on the client side (Drools etc.).

Of course doing this I loose some of the nice JMS features like
loadbalancing when using a queue with multiple consumers!!

Darn, I am really struggling with finding the best solution for dealing with
message routing.
Between using many queue's, destination wildcards, groups, selectors or just
having a single message listener and trying to do all the logic there......

Thanks,
Serge