activemq-users mailing list archives

From ptomsic <ptom...@gmail.com>
Subject bare minimum req's for a RAR file?
Date Mon, 17 Apr 2006 21:41:41 GMT

trying to integrate ActiveMQ 4, and JBoss 4.
I found the integration guide which suggests putting the
activemq-ra-$version.rar file, the panacya-jms-ds.xml and the
panacya-mdb-test-1.0.jar file into the JBoss deployment file.

Is it possible to simply put that ra.xml file that's contained in the RAR
file into my
deployment/mysar.sar/META-INF/ra.xml, include all the jars that are in that
RAR file into my SAR directory, as a bare minimum, or is the RAR file an
absolute neccesity?

The page (http://www.activemq.org/JBoss+Integration) doesn't really provide
a ton of detail.

thanks