activemq-users mailing list archives

From "p." <pfereido...@vizible.com>
Subject Re: Refreshing authorizationPlugin config
Date Mon, 17 Apr 2006 15:05:47 GMT

I also need to pass a new parameter to "MyPlugin" and use that in my broker
plugin. I extract the user/password from ConnectionInfo

public void addConnection(ConnectionContext context, ConnectionInfo info)
throws Exception {
        String token =info.getPassword();
        String user = info.getUserName();
        //try to login...

Can I add any other parameter to the url in myclient to be passed to the
broker like: url=tcp://localhost:61616?p1=true

ActiveMQConnectionFactory(user, pwd, url);