activemq-users mailing list archives

From ssozonoff <se...@sozonoff.com>
Subject ActiveMQ 3.2.2 and Spring
Date Sun, 16 Apr 2006 19:30:35 GMT

Hi All,

I am trying to setup an example using Spring and ActiveMQ and the
org.activemq.pool.PooledConnectionFactory as suggested here
http://www.activemq.org/Spring+Support but I get a NoClassDefFound error:

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/activemq/pool/SessionPool
	at
org.activemq.pool.PooledConnection.createSession(PooledConnection.java:135)
	at
org.springframework.jms.core.JmsTemplate.createSession(JmsTemplate.java:771)
	at org.springframework.jms.core.JmsTemplate.execute(JmsTemplate.java:424)
	at org.springframework.jms.core.JmsTemplate.send(JmsTemplate.java:486)
	at
org.springframework.jms.core.JmsTemplate.convertAndSend(JmsTemplate.java:587)

My understanding was that the activemq-core-3.2.2.jar contained all the
resources needed? Am I missing a jar file?

Thanks,
Serge