activemq-users mailing list archives

From bhartsb <bhar...@cox.net>
Subject Activewire cpp and some class diagrams for ActiveMQ
Date Sun, 16 Apr 2006 01:31:00 GMT

I'm wondering what the ETA is for activewire cpp?
In my exploring of the product I have generated some class diagrams that
others (especially ActiveMQ developers) may find useful.  They are in EMF
format, which works well for viewing.  If one wants to print them I
reccommend doing so from Adobe In-Design.  I think In-Design is available
for a free evaluation.

Since I didn't have anyway to post them here I created a Yahoo group and
made them available there: