activemq-users mailing list archives

From activemquser <shawndsteph...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ActiveMQ >m4 + JBoss
Date Thu, 13 Apr 2006 15:03:36 GMT

James.Strachan wrote:

> On 4/12/06, Cybernd <cybernd@cybernd.at> wrote:
>
> I've no idea I'm afraid. Is there any other information that could
> help or are you just using the RAR as-is?
>
> --
>
> James
> -------
> http://radio.weblogs.com/0112098/

In my case I am using the activemq 4.0 rc2 rar as is with Jboss 4.03SP1 and
I have the same issue of it not starting a broker.

My Jboss server.log says this:

2006-04-13 09:48:55,396 DEBUG
[org.jboss.resource.connectionmanager.RARDeployment] Starting
jboss.jca:service=ManagedConnectionFactory,name=activemq/QueueConnectionFactory
2006-04-13 09:48:55,412 DEBUG
[org.jboss.resource.connectionmanager.RARDeployment] Not setting config
property 'BrokerXmlConfig'
2006-04-13 09:48:55,412 DEBUG
[org.jboss.resource.connectionmanager.RARDeployment] Not setting config
property 'Clientid'
2006-04-13 09:48:55,412 DEBUG
[org.jboss.resource.connectionmanager.RARDeployment] setting property:
Password to value defaultPassword
2006-04-13 09:48:55,412 DEBUG
[org.jboss.resource.connectionmanager.RARDeployment] set property Password
to value defaultPassword
2006-04-13 09:48:55,412 DEBUG
[org.jboss.resource.connectionmanager.RARDeployment] setting property:
ServerUrl to value tcp://localhost:61616
2006-04-13 09:48:55,412 DEBUG
[org.jboss.resource.connectionmanager.RARDeployment] setting property:
UseInboundSession to value false
2006-04-13 09:48:55,412 DEBUG
[org.jboss.resource.connectionmanager.RARDeployment] set property
UseInboundSession to value false
2006-04-13 09:48:55,412 DEBUG
[org.jboss.resource.connectionmanager.RARDeployment] setting property:
UserName to value defaultUser
2006-04-13 09:48:55,412 DEBUG
[org.jboss.resource.connectionmanager.RARDeployment] set property UserName
to value defaultUser
2006-04-13 09:48:55,412 DEBUG
[org.jboss.resource.connectionmanager.RARDeployment] Started
jboss.jca:service=ManagedConnectionFactory,name=activemq/QueueConnectionFactory
2006-04-13 09:48:55,412 DEBUG [org.jboss.system.ServiceController] Starting
dependent components for:
jboss.jca:service=ManagedConnectionFactory,name=activemq/QueueConnectionFactory
dependent components: [ObjectName:
jboss.jca:service=ManagedConnectionPool,name=activemq/QueueConnectionFactory

It does not deploy the broker and I cannot telnet to port 61616 so I know
the broker is not started.

So then I try to muck around with the BrokerXmlProperty in ra.xml and I get
more errors.

I set BrokerXmlConf to xbean:broker-config.xml

        <config-property>
            <description>
              Sets the XML configuration file used to configure the embedded
ActiveMQ broker via
              Spring if using embedded mode.

              BrokerXmlConfig is the filename which is assumed to be on the
classpath unless
              a URL is specified. So a value of foo/bar.xml would be assumed
to be on the
              classpath whereas file:dir/file.xml would use the file system.
              Any valid URL string is supported.
            </description>
            <config-property-name>BrokerXmlConfig</config-property-name>
            <config-property-type>java.lang.String</config-property-type>

<config-property-value>xbean:broker-config.xml</config-property-value>
            <!--

<config-property-value>xbean:broker-config.xml</config-property-value>
            -->
        </config-property>

Server.log shows -

2006-04-13 09:57:00,859 DEBUG [org.jboss.system.ServiceController] starting
service jboss.jca:service=RARDeployment,name='activemq-ra-4.0-RC2.rar'
2006-04-13 09:57:00,859 DEBUG [org.jboss.resource.deployment.RARDeployment]
Starting jboss.jca:service=RARDeployment,name='activemq-ra-4.0-RC2.rar'
2006-04-13 09:57:00,859 INFO  [org.jboss.resource.deployment.RARDeployment]
Required license terms exist, view META-INF/ra.xml in
.../deploy/activemq-ra-4.0-RC2.rar/
2006-04-13 09:57:00,859 DEBUG [org.jboss.resource.deployment.RARDeployment]
License terms full URL:
file:/C:/devtools/java/jboss-4.0.3SP1/server/default/deploy/activemq-ra-4.0-RC2.rar/
2006-04-13 09:57:01,046 INFO
[org.apache.xbean.spring.context.impl.XBeanXmlBeanDefinitionReader] Loading
XML bean definitions from class path resource [broker-config.xml]
2006-04-13 09:57:01,234 INFO
[org.apache.xbean.spring.context.ClassPathXmlApplicationContext] Bean
factory for application context
[org.apache.xbean.spring.context.ClassPathXmlApplicationContext;hashCode=6823352]:
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory
defining beans [org.apache.activemq.xbean.XBeanBrokerService]; root of
BeanFactory hierarchy
2006-04-13 09:57:01,249 INFO
[org.apache.xbean.spring.context.ClassPathXmlApplicationContext] 1 beans
defined in application context
[org.apache.xbean.spring.context.ClassPathXmlApplicationContext;hashCode=6823352]
2006-04-13 09:57:01,265 INFO  [org.springframework.core.CollectionFactory]
JDK 1.4+ collections available
2006-04-13 09:57:01,265 DEBUG [org.springframework.core.CollectionFactory]
Creating [java.util.LinkedHashMap]
2006-04-13 09:57:01,265 INFO
[org.apache.xbean.spring.context.ClassPathXmlApplicationContext] Unable to
locate MessageSource with name 'messageSource': using default
[org.springframework.context.support.DelegatingMessageSource@1e940a6]
2006-04-13 09:57:01,265 DEBUG [org.springframework.core.CollectionFactory]
Creating [java.util.LinkedHashSet]
2006-04-13 09:57:01,265 INFO
[org.apache.xbean.spring.context.ClassPathXmlApplicationContext] Unable to
locate ApplicationEventMulticaster with name 'applicationEventMulticaster':
using default
[org.springframework.context.event.SimpleApplicationEventMulticaster@149e631]
2006-04-13 09:57:01,265 DEBUG [org.springframework.core.CollectionFactory]
Creating [java.util.LinkedHashMap]
2006-04-13 09:57:01,265 INFO
[org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory]
Pre-instantiating singletons in factory
[org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory
defining beans [org.apache.activemq.xbean.XBeanBrokerService]; root of
BeanFactory hierarchy]
2006-04-13 09:57:01,265 DEBUG
[org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory]
Creating shared instance of singleton bean
'org.apache.activemq.xbean.XBeanBrokerService'
2006-04-13 09:57:01,265 DEBUG
[org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory]
Creating instance of bean 'org.apache.activemq.xbean.XBeanBrokerService'
with merged definition [Root bean: class
[org.apache.activemq.xbean.XBeanBrokerService]; abstract=false;
singleton=true; lazyInit=false; autowire=0; dependencyCheck=0;
initMethodName=null; destroyMethodName=null; factoryMethodName=null;
factoryBeanName=null; defined in class path resource [broker-config.xml]]
2006-04-13 09:57:01,265 DEBUG
[org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory]
Invoking BeanPostProcessors before instantiation of bean
'org.apache.activemq.xbean.XBeanBrokerService'
2006-04-13 09:57:01,312 DEBUG
[org.springframework.beans.CachedIntrospectionResults] Getting BeanInfo for
class [org.apache.activemq.xbean.XBeanBrokerService]
2006-04-13 09:57:01,312 DEBUG
[org.springframework.beans.CachedIntrospectionResults] Caching
PropertyDescriptors for class [org.apache.activemq.xbean.XBeanBrokerService]
2006-04-13 09:57:01,312 DEBUG
[org.springframework.beans.CachedIntrospectionResults] Found property
'broker' of type [org.apache.activemq.broker.Broker]
2006-04-13 09:57:01,312 DEBUG
[org.springframework.beans.CachedIntrospectionResults] Found property
'brokerName' of type [java.lang.String]
2006-04-13 09:57:01,312 DEBUG
[org.springframework.beans.CachedIntrospectionResults] Found property
'brokerObjectName' of type [javax.management.ObjectName]
2006-04-13 09:57:01,312 DEBUG
[org.springframework.beans.CachedIntrospectionResults] Found property
'class' of type [java.lang.Class]
2006-04-13 09:57:01,312 DEBUG
[org.springframework.beans.CachedIntrospectionResults] Found property
'dataDirectory' of type [java.io.File]
2006-04-13 09:57:01,312 DEBUG
[org.springframework.beans.CachedIntrospectionResults] Found property
'deleteAllMessagesOnStartup' of type [boolean]
2006-04-13 09:57:01,312 DEBUG
[org.springframework.beans.CachedIntrospectionResults] Found property
'destinationPolicy' of type
[org.apache.activemq.broker.region.policy.PolicyMap]
2006-04-13 09:57:01,312 DEBUG
[org.springframework.beans.CachedIntrospectionResults] Found property
'jmsBridgeConnectors' of type
[[Lorg.apache.activemq.network.jms.JmsConnector;]
2006-04-13 09:57:01,312 DEBUG
[org.springframework.beans.CachedIntrospectionResults] Found property
'keepDurableSubsActive' of type [boolean]
2006-04-13 09:57:01,312 DEBUG
[org.springframework.beans.CachedIntrospectionResults] Found property
'managementContext' of type
[org.apache.activemq.broker.jmx.ManagementContext]
2006-04-13 09:57:01,312 DEBUG
[org.springframework.beans.CachedIntrospectionResults] Found property
'masterConnectorURI' of type [java.lang.String]
2006-04-13 09:57:01,312 DEBUG
[org.springframework.beans.CachedIntrospectionResults] Found property
'memoryManager' of type [org.apache.activemq.memory.UsageManager]
2006-04-13 09:57:01,312 DEBUG
[org.springframework.beans.CachedIntrospectionResults] Found property
'messageAuthorizationPolicy' of type
[org.apache.activemq.security.MessageAuthorizationPolicy]
2006-04-13 09:57:01,312 DEBUG
[org.springframework.beans.CachedIntrospectionResults] Found property
'networkConnectorURIs' of type [[Ljava.lang.String;]
2006-04-13 09:57:01,312 DEBUG
[org.springframework.beans.CachedIntrospectionResults] Found property
'networkConnectors' of type [java.util.List]
2006-04-13 09:57:01,312 DEBUG
[org.springframework.beans.CachedIntrospectionResults] Found property
'persistenceAdapter' of type [org.apache.activemq.store.PersistenceAdapter]
2006-04-13 09:57:01,312 DEBUG
[org.springframework.beans.CachedIntrospectionResults] Found property
'persistenceFactory' of type
[org.apache.activemq.store.DefaultPersistenceAdapterFactory]
2006-04-13 09:57:01,312 DEBUG
[org.springframework.beans.CachedIntrospectionResults] Found property
'persistent' of type [boolean]
2006-04-13 09:57:01,312 DEBUG
[org.springframework.beans.CachedIntrospectionResults] Found property
'plugins' of type [[Lorg.apache.activemq.broker.BrokerPlugin;]
2006-04-13 09:57:01,312 DEBUG
[org.springframework.beans.CachedIntrospectionResults] Found property
'populateJMSXUserID' of type [boolean]
2006-04-13 09:57:01,312 DEBUG
[org.springframework.beans.CachedIntrospectionResults] Found property
'proxyConnectors' of type [java.util.List]
2006-04-13 09:57:01,312 DEBUG
[org.springframework.beans.CachedIntrospectionResults] Found property
'shutdownOnMasterFailure' of type [boolean]
2006-04-13 09:57:01,312 DEBUG
[org.springframework.beans.CachedIntrospectionResults] Found property
'slave' of type [boolean]
2006-04-13 09:57:01,312 DEBUG
[org.springframework.beans.CachedIntrospectionResults] Found property
'start' of type [boolean]
2006-04-13 09:57:01,312 DEBUG
[org.springframework.beans.CachedIntrospectionResults] Found property
'started' of type [boolean]
2006-04-13 09:57:01,312 DEBUG
[org.springframework.beans.CachedIntrospectionResults] Found property
'taskRunnerFactory' of type [org.apache.activemq.thread.TaskRunnerFactory]
2006-04-13 09:57:01,312 DEBUG
[org.springframework.beans.CachedIntrospectionResults] Found property
'transportConnectorURIs' of type [[Ljava.lang.String;]
2006-04-13 09:57:01,312 DEBUG
[org.springframework.beans.CachedIntrospectionResults] Found property
'transportConnectors' of type [java.util.List]
2006-04-13 09:57:01,312 DEBUG
[org.springframework.beans.CachedIntrospectionResults] Found property
'useJmx' of type [boolean]
2006-04-13 09:57:01,312 DEBUG
[org.springframework.beans.CachedIntrospectionResults] Found property
'useLoggingForShutdownErrors' of type [boolean]
2006-04-13 09:57:01,312 DEBUG
[org.springframework.beans.CachedIntrospectionResults] Found property
'useShutdownHook' of type [boolean]
2006-04-13 09:57:01,312 DEBUG
[org.springframework.beans.CachedIntrospectionResults] Found property
'vmConnectorURI' of type [java.net.URI]
2006-04-13 09:57:01,312 DEBUG
[org.springframework.beans.CachedIntrospectionResults] Class
[org.apache.activemq.xbean.XBeanBrokerService] is cache-safe
2006-04-13 09:57:01,312 DEBUG
[org.springframework.beans.factory.support.BeanDefinitionValueResolver]
Resolving inner bean definition
'org.apache.activemq.broker.region.policy.PolicyMap' of bean
'org.apache.activemq.xbean.XBeanBrokerService'
2006-04-13 09:57:01,312 DEBUG
[org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory]
Creating instance of bean
'org.apache.activemq.broker.region.policy.PolicyMap' with merged definition
[Root bean: class [org.apache.activemq.broker.region.policy.PolicyMap];
abstract=false; singleton=true; lazyInit=false; autowire=0;
dependencyCheck=0; initMethodName=null; destroyMethodName=null;
factoryMethodName=null; factoryBeanName=null; defined in class path resource
[broker-config.xml]]
2006-04-13 09:57:01,312 DEBUG
[org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory]
Invoking BeanPostProcessors before instantiation of bean
'org.apache.activemq.broker.region.policy.PolicyMap'
2006-04-13 09:57:01,327 DEBUG
[org.springframework.beans.CachedIntrospectionResults] Getting BeanInfo for
class [org.apache.activemq.broker.region.policy.PolicyMap]
2006-04-13 09:57:01,327 DEBUG
[org.springframework.beans.CachedIntrospectionResults] Caching
PropertyDescriptors for class
[org.apache.activemq.broker.region.policy.PolicyMap]
2006-04-13 09:57:01,327 DEBUG
[org.springframework.beans.CachedIntrospectionResults] Found property
'class' of type [java.lang.Class]
2006-04-13 09:57:01,327 DEBUG
[org.springframework.beans.CachedIntrospectionResults] Found property
'defaultEntry' of type
[org.apache.activemq.broker.region.policy.PolicyEntry]
2006-04-13 09:57:01,327 DEBUG
[org.springframework.beans.CachedIntrospectionResults] Found property
'policyEntries' of type [java.util.List]
2006-04-13 09:57:01,327 DEBUG
[org.springframework.beans.CachedIntrospectionResults] Found property
'queueRootChildCount' of type [int]
2006-04-13 09:57:01,327 DEBUG
[org.springframework.beans.CachedIntrospectionResults] Found property
'queueRootNode' of type [org.apache.activemq.filter.DestinationMapNode]
2006-04-13 09:57:01,327 DEBUG
[org.springframework.beans.CachedIntrospectionResults] Found property
'topicRootChildCount' of type [int]
2006-04-13 09:57:01,327 DEBUG
[org.springframework.beans.CachedIntrospectionResults] Found property
'topicRootNode' of type [org.apache.activemq.filter.DestinationMapNode]
2006-04-13 09:57:01,327 DEBUG
[org.springframework.beans.CachedIntrospectionResults] Class
[org.apache.activemq.broker.region.policy.PolicyMap] is cache-safe
2006-04-13 09:57:01,327 DEBUG
[org.springframework.beans.factory.support.BeanDefinitionValueResolver]
Resolving inner bean definition
'org.apache.activemq.broker.region.policy.PolicyEntry' of bean
'org.apache.activemq.broker.region.policy.PolicyMap'
2006-04-13 09:57:01,327 DEBUG
[org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory]
Creating instance of bean
'org.apache.activemq.broker.region.policy.PolicyEntry' with merged
definition [Root bean: class
[org.apache.activemq.broker.region.policy.PolicyEntry]; abstract=false;
[...]
'deadLetterStrategy' of type
[org.apache.activemq.broker.region.policy.DeadLetterStrategy]
2006-04-13 09:57:01,327 DEBUG
[org.springframework.beans.CachedIntrospectionResults] Found property
'destination' of type [org.apache.activemq.command.ActiveMQDestination]
2006-04-13 09:57:01,327 DEBUG
[org.springframework.beans.CachedIntrospectionResults] Found property
'dispatchPolicy' of type
[org.apache.activemq.broker.region.policy.DispatchPolicy]
2006-04-13 09:57:01,327 DEBUG
[org.springframework.beans.CachedIntrospectionResults] Found property
'memoryLimit' of type [long]
2006-04-13 09:57:01,327 DEBUG
[org.springframework.beans.CachedIntrospectionResults] Found property
'messageEvictionStrategy' of type
[org.apache.activemq.broker.region.policy.MessageEvictionStrategy]
2006-04-13 09:57:01,327 DEBUG
[org.springframework.beans.CachedIntrospectionResults] Found property
'messageGroupHashBucketCount' of type [int]
2006-04-13 09:57:01,327 DEBUG
[org.springframework.beans.CachedIntrospectionResults] Found property
'pendingMessageLimitStrategy' of type
[org.apache.activemq.broker.region.policy.PendingMessageLimitStrategy]
2006-04-13 09:57:01,327 DEBUG
[org.springframework.beans.CachedIntrospectionResults] Found property
'queue' of type [java.lang.String]
2006-04-13 09:57:01,327 DEBUG
[org.springframework.beans.CachedIntrospectionResults] Found property
'sendAdvisoryIfNoConsumers' of type [boolean]
2006-04-13 09:57:01,327 DEBUG
[org.springframework.beans.CachedIntrospectionResults] Found property
'subscriptionRecoveryPolicy' of type
[org.apache.activemq.broker.region.policy.SubscriptionRecoveryPolicy]
2006-04-13 09:57:01,327 DEBUG
[org.springframework.beans.CachedIntrospectionResults] Found property
'topic' of type [java.lang.String]
2006-04-13 09:57:01,327 DEBUG
[org.springframework.beans.CachedIntrospectionResults] Found property
'value' of type [java.lang.Object]
2006-04-13 09:57:01,327 DEBUG
[org.springframework.beans.CachedIntrospectionResults] Class
[org.apache.activemq.broker.region.policy.PolicyEntry] is cache-safe
2006-04-13 09:57:01,327 DEBUG
[org.springframework.beans.factory.support.BeanDefinitionValueResolver]
Resolving inner bean definition
'org.apache.activemq.broker.region.policy.StrictOrderDispatchPolicy' of bean
'org.apache.activemq.broker.region.policy.PolicyEntry'
2006-04-13 09:57:01,327 DEBUG
[org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory]
Creating instance of bean
'org.apache.activemq.broker.region.policy.StrictOrderDispatchPolicy' with
merged definition [Root bean: class
[org.apache.activemq.broker.region.policy.StrictOrderDispatchPolicy];
abstract=false; singleton=true; lazyInit=false; autowire=0;
dependencyCheck=0; initMethodName=null; destroyMethodName=null;
factoryMethodName=null; factoryBeanName=null; defined in class path resource
[broker-config.xml]]
2006-04-13 09:57:01,327 DEBUG
[org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory]
Invoking BeanPostProcessors before instantiation of bean
'org.apache.activemq.broker.region.policy.StrictOrderDispatchPolicy'
2006-04-13 09:57:01,327 DEBUG
[org.springframework.beans.CachedIntrospectionResults] Getting BeanInfo for
class [org.apache.activemq.broker.region.policy.StrictOrderDispatchPolicy]
2006-04-13 09:57:01,327 DEBUG
[org.springframework.beans.CachedIntrospectionResults] Caching
PropertyDescriptors for class
[org.apache.activemq.broker.region.policy.StrictOrderDispatchPolicy]
2006-04-13 09:57:01,327 DEBUG
[org.springframework.beans.CachedIntrospectionResults] Found property
'class' of type [java.lang.Class]
2006-04-13 09:57:01,327 DEBUG
[org.springframework.beans.CachedIntrospectionResults] Class
[org.apache.activemq.broker.region.policy.StrictOrderDispatchPolicy] is
cache-safe
2006-04-13 09:57:01,327 DEBUG
[org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory]
Invoking BeanPostProcessors before initialization of bean
'org.apache.activemq.broker.region.policy.StrictOrderDispatchPolicy'
2006-04-13 09:57:01,327 DEBUG
[org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory]
Invoking BeanPostProcessors after initialization of bean
'org.apache.activemq.broker.region.policy.StrictOrderDispatchPolicy'
2006-04-13 09:57:01,327 DEBUG [org.springframework.core.CollectionFactory]
Creating [java.util.LinkedHashSet]
2006-04-13 09:57:01,327 DEBUG
[org.springframework.beans.factory.support.BeanDefinitionValueResolver]
Resolving inner bean definition
'org.apache.activemq.broker.region.policy.LastImageSubscriptionRecoveryPolicy'
[...]
class
[org.apache.activemq.broker.region.policy.LastImageSubscriptionRecoveryPolicy]
2006-04-13 09:57:01,327 DEBUG
[org.springframework.beans.CachedIntrospectionResults] Caching
PropertyDescriptors for class
[org.apache.activemq.broker.region.policy.LastImageSubscriptionRecoveryPolicy]
2006-04-13 09:57:01,327 DEBUG
[org.springframework.beans.CachedIntrospectionResults] Found property
'class' of type [java.lang.Class]
2006-04-13 09:57:01,327 DEBUG
[org.springframework.beans.CachedIntrospectionResults] Class
[org.apache.activemq.broker.region.policy.LastImageSubscriptionRecoveryPolicy]
is cache-safe
2006-04-13 09:57:01,327 DEBUG
[org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory]
Invoking BeanPostProcessors before initialization of bean
'org.apache.activemq.broker.region.policy.LastImageSubscriptionRecoveryPolicy'
2006-04-13 09:57:01,327 DEBUG
[org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory]
Invoking BeanPostProcessors after initialization of bean
'org.apache.activemq.broker.region.policy.LastImageSubscriptionRecoveryPolicy'
2006-04-13 09:57:01,327 DEBUG [org.springframework.core.CollectionFactory]
Creating [java.util.LinkedHashSet]
2006-04-13 09:57:01,327 DEBUG [org.springframework.beans.BeanWrapperImpl]
About to invoke write method [public void
org.apache.activemq.filter.DestinationMapEntry.setTopic(java.lang.String)]
on object of class [org.apache.activemq.broker.region.policy.PolicyEntry]
2006-04-13 09:57:01,327 DEBUG [org.springframework.beans.BeanWrapperImpl]
Invoked write method [public void
org.apache.activemq.filter.DestinationMapEntry.setTopic(java.lang.String)]
with value of type [java.lang.String]
2006-04-13 09:57:01,327 DEBUG [org.springframework.beans.BeanWrapperImpl]
About to invoke write method [public void
org.apache.activemq.broker.region.policy.PolicyEntry.setDispatchPolicy(org.apache.activemq.broker.region.policy.DispatchPolicy)]
on object of class [org.apache.activemq.broker.region.policy.PolicyEntry]
2006-04-13 09:57:01,327 DEBUG [org.springframework.beans.BeanWrapperImpl]
Invoked write method [public void
org.apache.activemq.broker.region.policy.PolicyEntry.setDispatchPolicy(org.apache.activemq.broker.region.policy.DispatchPolicy)]
with value of type [org.apache.activemq.broker.region.policy.DispatchPolicy]
2006-04-13 09:57:01,327 DEBUG [org.springframework.beans.BeanWrapperImpl]
About to invoke write method [public void
org.apache.activemq.broker.region.policy.PolicyEntry.setSubscriptionRecoveryPolicy(org.apache.activemq.broker.region.policy.SubscriptionRecoveryPolicy)]
on object of class [org.apache.activemq.broker.region.policy.PolicyEntry]
2006-04-13 09:57:01,327 DEBUG [org.springframework.beans.BeanWrapperImpl]
Invoked write method [public void
org.apache.activemq.broker.region.policy.PolicyEntry.setSubscriptionRecoveryPolicy(org.apache.activemq.broker.region.policy.SubscriptionRecoveryPolicy)]
with value of type
[org.apache.activemq.broker.region.policy.SubscriptionRecoveryPolicy]
2006-04-13 09:57:01,327 DEBUG
[org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory]
Invoking BeanPostProcessors before initialization of bean
'org.apache.activemq.broker.region.policy.PolicyEntry'
2006-04-13 09:57:01,327 DEBUG
[org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory]
Invoking afterPropertiesSet() on bean with name
'org.apache.activemq.broker.region.policy.PolicyEntry'
2006-04-13 09:57:01,327 DEBUG
[org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory]
Invoking BeanPostProcessors after initialization of bean
'org.apache.activemq.broker.region.policy.PolicyEntry'
2006-04-13 09:57:01,327 DEBUG [org.springframework.core.CollectionFactory]
Creating [java.util.LinkedHashSet]
2006-04-13 09:57:01,327 DEBUG [org.springframework.beans.BeanWrapperImpl]
About to invoke write method [public void
org.apache.activemq.broker.region.policy.PolicyMap.setPolicyEntries(java.util.List)]
on object of class [org.apache.activemq.broker.region.policy.PolicyMap]
2006-04-13 09:57:01,327 DEBUG [org.springframework.beans.BeanWrapperImpl]
Invoked write method [public void
org.apache.activemq.broker.region.policy.PolicyMap.setPolicyEntries(java.util.List)]
with value of type [java.util.List]
2006-04-13 09:57:01,327 DEBUG
[org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory]
Invoking BeanPostProcessors before initialization of bean
'org.apache.activemq.broker.region.policy.PolicyMap'
2006-04-13 09:57:01,327 DEBUG
[org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory]
Invoking BeanPostProcessors after initialization of bean
'org.apache.activemq.broker.region.policy.PolicyMap'
2006-04-13 09:57:01,327 DEBUG [org.springframework.core.CollectionFactory]
Creating [java.util.LinkedHashSet]
2006-04-13 09:57:01,327 DEBUG
[org.springframework.beans.factory.support.BeanDefinitionValueResolver]
Resolving inner bean definition
'org.apache.activemq.store.PersistenceAdapterFactoryBean' of bean
'org.apache.activemq.xbean.XBeanBrokerService'
2006-04-13 09:57:01,327 DEBUG
[org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory]
Creating instance of bean
'org.apache.activemq.store.PersistenceAdapterFactoryBean' with merged
definition [Root bean: class
[org.apache.activemq.store.PersistenceAdapterFactoryBean]; abstract=false;
singleton=true; lazyInit=false; autowire=0; dependencyCheck=0;
initMethodName=null; destroyMethodName=null; factoryMethodName=null;
factoryBeanName=null; defined in class path resource [broker-config.xml]]
2006-04-13 09:57:01,327 DEBUG
[org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory]
Invoking BeanPostProcessors before instantiation of bean
'org.apache.activemq.store.PersistenceAdapterFactoryBean'
2006-04-13 09:57:01,609 DEBUG
[org.springframework.beans.CachedIntrospectionResults] Getting BeanInfo for
class [org.apache.activemq.store.PersistenceAdapterFactoryBean]
2006-04-13 09:57:01,609 DEBUG
[org.springframework.beans.CachedIntrospectionResults] Caching
PropertyDescriptors for class
[org.apache.activemq.store.PersistenceAdapterFactoryBean]
2006-04-13 09:57:01,609 DEBUG
[org.springframework.beans.CachedIntrospectionResults] Found property
'adapter' of type [org.apache.activemq.store.jdbc.JDBCAdapter]
2006-04-13 09:57:01,609 DEBUG
[org.springframework.beans.CachedIntrospectionResults] Found property
'class' of type [java.lang.Class]
2006-04-13 09:57:01,609 DEBUG
[org.springframework.beans.CachedIntrospectionResults] Found property
'dataDirectory' of type [java.io.File]
2006-04-13 09:57:01,609 DEBUG
[org.springframework.beans.CachedIntrospectionResults] Found property
'dataSource' of type [javax.sql.DataSource]
2006-04-13 09:57:01,609 DEBUG
[org.springframework.beans.CachedIntrospectionResults] Found property
'jdbcAdapter' of type
[org.apache.activemq.store.jdbc.JDBCPersistenceAdapter]
2006-04-13 09:57:01,609 DEBUG
[org.springframework.beans.CachedIntrospectionResults] Found property
'journal' of type [org.apache.activeio.journal.Journal]
2006-04-13 09:57:01,609 DEBUG
[org.springframework.beans.CachedIntrospectionResults] Found property
'journalArchiveDirectory' of type [java.io.File]
2006-04-13 09:57:01,609 DEBUG
[org.springframework.beans.CachedIntrospectionResults] Found property
'journalLogFileSize' of type [int]
2006-04-13 09:57:01,609 DEBUG
[org.springframework.beans.CachedIntrospectionResults] Found property
'journalLogFiles' of type [int]
2006-04-13 09:57:01,609 DEBUG
[org.springframework.beans.CachedIntrospectionResults] Found property
'object' of type [java.lang.Object]
2006-04-13 09:57:01,609 DEBUG
[org.springframework.beans.CachedIntrospectionResults] Found property
'objectType' of type [java.lang.Class]
2006-04-13 09:57:01,609 DEBUG
[org.springframework.beans.CachedIntrospectionResults] Found property
'singleton' of type [boolean]
2006-04-13 09:57:01,609 DEBUG
[org.springframework.beans.CachedIntrospectionResults] Found property
'statements' of type [org.apache.activemq.store.jdbc.Statements]
2006-04-13 09:57:01,609 DEBUG
[org.springframework.beans.CachedIntrospectionResults] Found property
'taskRunnerFactory' of type [org.apache.activemq.thread.TaskRunnerFactory]
2006-04-13 09:57:01,609 DEBUG
[org.springframework.beans.CachedIntrospectionResults] Found property
'useJournal' of type [boolean]
2006-04-13 09:57:01,609 DEBUG
[org.springframework.beans.CachedIntrospectionResults] Found property
'useQuickJournal' of type [boolean]
2006-04-13 09:57:01,609 DEBUG
[org.springframework.beans.CachedIntrospectionResults] Class
[org.apache.activemq.store.PersistenceAdapterFactoryBean] is cache-safe
2006-04-13 09:57:01,609 DEBUG [org.springframework.beans.BeanWrapperImpl]
Converting String to [class java.io.File] using property editor
[org.springframework.beans.propertyeditors.FileEditor@37a04c]
2006-04-13 09:57:01,609 DEBUG [org.springframework.beans.BeanWrapperImpl]
About to invoke write method [public void
org.apache.activemq.store.DefaultPersistenceAdapterFactory.setDataDirectory(java.io.File)]
on object of class [org.apache.activemq.store.PersistenceAdapterFactoryBean]
2006-04-13 09:57:01,609 DEBUG [org.springframework.beans.BeanWrapperImpl]
Invoked write method [public void
org.apache.activemq.store.DefaultPersistenceAdapterFactory.setDataDirectory(java.io.File)]
with value of type [java.io.File]
2006-04-13 09:57:01,609 DEBUG [org.springframework.beans.BeanWrapperImpl]
Converting String to [int] using property editor
[org.springframework.beans.propertyeditors.CustomNumberEditor@1fd10fa]
2006-04-13 09:57:01,624 DEBUG [org.springframework.beans.BeanWrapperImpl]
About to invoke write method [public void
org.apache.activemq.store.DefaultPersistenceAdapterFactory.setJournalLogFiles(int)]
on object of class [org.apache.activemq.store.PersistenceAdapterFactoryBean]
2006-04-13 09:57:01,624 DEBUG [org.springframework.beans.BeanWrapperImpl]
Invoked write method [public void
org.apache.activemq.store.DefaultPersistenceAdapterFactory.setJournalLogFiles(int)]
with value of type [int]
2006-04-13 09:57:01,624 DEBUG
[org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory]
Invoking BeanPostProcessors before initialization of bean
'org.apache.activemq.store.PersistenceAdapterFactoryBean'
2006-04-13 09:57:01,624 DEBUG
[org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory]
Invoking BeanPostProcessors after initialization of bean
'org.apache.activemq.store.PersistenceAdapterFactoryBean'
2006-04-13 09:57:01,624 DEBUG [org.springframework.core.CollectionFactory]
Creating [java.util.LinkedHashSet]
2006-04-13 09:57:01,624 DEBUG
[org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory] Bean
with name 'org.apache.activemq.store.PersistenceAdapterFactoryBean' is a
factory bean
2006-04-13 09:57:01,859 DEBUG
[org.springframework.beans.factory.support.BeanDefinitionValueResolver]
Resolving inner bean definition
'org.apache.activemq.broker.TransportConnector' of bean
'org.apache.activemq.xbean.XBeanBrokerService'
2006-04-13 09:57:01,859 DEBUG
[org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory]
Creating instance of bean 'org.apache.activemq.broker.TransportConnector'
with merged definition [Root bean: class
[org.apache.activemq.broker.TransportConnector]; abstract=false;
singleton=true; lazyInit=false; autowire=0; dependencyCheck=0;
initMethodName=null; destroyMethodName=null; factoryMethodName=null;
factoryBeanName=null; defined in class path resource [broker-config.xml]]
2006-04-13 09:57:01,859 DEBUG
[org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory]
Invoking BeanPostProcessors before instantiation of bean
'org.apache.activemq.broker.TransportConnector'
2006-04-13 09:57:01,874 DEBUG
[org.springframework.beans.CachedIntrospectionResults] Getting BeanInfo for
class [org.apache.activemq.broker.TransportConnector]
2006-04-13 09:57:01,874 DEBUG
[org.springframework.beans.CachedIntrospectionResults] Caching
PropertyDescriptors for class
[org.apache.activemq.broker.TransportConnector]
2006-04-13 09:57:01,874 DEBUG
[org.springframework.beans.CachedIntrospectionResults] Found property
'broker' of type [org.apache.activemq.broker.Broker]
2006-04-13 09:57:01,874 DEBUG
[org.springframework.beans.CachedIntrospectionResults] Found property
'brokerInfo' of type [org.apache.activemq.command.BrokerInfo]
2006-04-13 09:57:01,874 DEBUG
[org.springframework.beans.CachedIntrospectionResults] Found property
'brokerName' of type [java.lang.String]
2006-04-13 09:57:01,874 DEBUG
[org.springframework.beans.CachedIntrospectionResults] Found property
'class' of type [java.lang.Class]
2006-04-13 09:57:01,874 DEBUG
[org.springframework.beans.CachedIntrospectionResults] Found property
'connectUri' of type [java.net.URI]
2006-04-13 09:57:01,874 DEBUG
[org.springframework.beans.CachedIntrospectionResults] Found property
'connections' of type
[edu.emory.mathcs.backport.java.util.concurrent.CopyOnWriteArrayList]
2006-04-13 09:57:01,874 DEBUG
[org.springframework.beans.CachedIntrospectionResults] Found property
'discoveryAgent' of type
[org.apache.activemq.transport.discovery.DiscoveryAgent]
2006-04-13 09:57:01,874 DEBUG
[org.springframework.beans.CachedIntrospectionResults] Found property
'discoveryUri' of type [java.net.URI]
2006-04-13 09:57:01,874 DEBUG
[org.springframework.beans.CachedIntrospectionResults] Found property
'messageAuthorizationPolicy' of type
[org.apache.activemq.security.MessageAuthorizationPolicy]
2006-04-13 09:57:01,874 DEBUG
[org.springframework.beans.CachedIntrospectionResults] Found property 'name'
of type [java.lang.String]
2006-04-13 09:57:01,874 DEBUG
[org.springframework.beans.CachedIntrospectionResults] Found property
'server' of type [org.apache.activemq.transport.TransportServer]
2006-04-13 09:57:01,874 DEBUG
[org.springframework.beans.CachedIntrospectionResults] Found property
'statistics' of type [org.apache.activemq.broker.region.ConnectorStatistics]
2006-04-13 09:57:01,874 DEBUG
[org.springframework.beans.CachedIntrospectionResults] Found property
'taskRunnerFactory' of type [org.apache.activemq.thread.TaskRunnerFactory]
2006-04-13 09:57:01,874 DEBUG
[org.springframework.beans.CachedIntrospectionResults] Found property 'uri'
of type [java.net.URI]
2006-04-13 09:57:01,874 DEBUG
[org.springframework.beans.CachedIntrospectionResults] Class
[org.apache.activemq.broker.TransportConnector] is cache-safe
2006-04-13 09:57:01,874 DEBUG [org.springframework.beans.BeanWrapperImpl]
Converting String to [class java.net.URI] using property editor
[org.apache.xbean.spring.context.impl.URIEditor@c6b80e]
2006-04-13 09:57:01,874 DEBUG [org.springframework.beans.BeanWrapperImpl]
About to invoke write method [public void
org.apache.activemq.broker.TransportConnector.setDiscoveryUri(java.net.URI)]
on object of class [org.apache.activemq.broker.TransportConnector]
2006-04-13 09:57:01,874 DEBUG [org.springframework.beans.BeanWrapperImpl]
Invoked write method [public void
org.apache.activemq.broker.TransportConnector.setDiscoveryUri(java.net.URI)]
with value of type [java.net.URI]
[org.apache.xbean.spring.context.impl.URIEditor@5dc268]
2006-04-13 09:57:01,874 DEBUG [org.springframework.beans.BeanWrapperImpl]
About to invoke write method [public void
org.apache.activemq.broker.TransportConnector.setUri(java.net.URI)] on
object of class [org.apache.activemq.broker.TransportConnector]
2006-04-13 09:57:01,874 DEBUG [org.springframework.beans.BeanWrapperImpl]
Invoked write method [public void
org.apache.activemq.broker.TransportConnector.setUri(java.net.URI)] with
value of type [java.net.URI]
2006-04-13 09:57:01,874 DEBUG
[org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory]
Invoking BeanPostProcessors before initialization of bean
'org.apache.activemq.broker.TransportConnector'
2006-04-13 09:57:01,874 DEBUG
[org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory]
Invoking BeanPostProcessors after initialization of bean
'org.apache.activemq.broker.TransportConnector'
2006-04-13 09:57:01,874 DEBUG [org.springframework.core.CollectionFactory]
Creating [java.util.LinkedHashSet]
2006-04-13 09:57:01,874 DEBUG
[org.springframework.beans.factory.support.BeanDefinitionValueResolver]
Resolving inner bean definition
'org.apache.activemq.network.DiscoveryNetworkConnector' of bean
'org.apache.activemq.xbean.XBeanBrokerService'
2006-04-13 09:57:01,874 DEBUG
[org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory]
Creating instance of bean
'org.apache.activemq.network.DiscoveryNetworkConnector' with merged
definition [Root bean: class
[org.apache.activemq.network.DiscoveryNetworkConnector]; abstract=false;
[...]
'conduitSubscriptions' of type [boolean]
2006-04-13 09:57:01,874 DEBUG
[org.springframework.beans.CachedIntrospectionResults] Found property
'connectionFilter' of type [org.apache.activemq.network.ConnectionFilter]
2006-04-13 09:57:01,874 DEBUG
[org.springframework.beans.CachedIntrospectionResults] Found property
'decreaseNetworkConsumerPriority' of type [boolean]
2006-04-13 09:57:01,874 DEBUG
[org.springframework.beans.CachedIntrospectionResults] Found property
'discoveryAgent' of type
[org.apache.activemq.transport.discovery.DiscoveryAgent]
2006-04-13 09:57:01,874 DEBUG
[org.springframework.beans.CachedIntrospectionResults] Found property
'dispatchAsync' of type [boolean]
2006-04-13 09:57:01,874 DEBUG
[org.springframework.beans.CachedIntrospectionResults] Found property
'durableDestinations' of type [java.util.Set]
2006-04-13 09:57:01,874 DEBUG
[org.springframework.beans.CachedIntrospectionResults] Found property
'dynamicOnly' of type [boolean]
2006-04-13 09:57:01,874 DEBUG
[org.springframework.beans.CachedIntrospectionResults] Found property
'dynamicallyIncludedDestinations' of type [java.util.List]
2006-04-13 09:57:01,874 DEBUG
[org.springframework.beans.CachedIntrospectionResults] Found property
'excludedDestinations' of type [java.util.List]
2006-04-13 09:57:01,874 DEBUG
[org.springframework.beans.CachedIntrospectionResults] Found property
'failover' of type [boolean]
2006-04-13 09:57:01,874 DEBUG
[org.springframework.beans.CachedIntrospectionResults] Found property
'localUri' of type [java.net.URI]
2006-04-13 09:57:01,874 DEBUG
[org.springframework.beans.CachedIntrospectionResults] Found property 'name'
of type [java.lang.String]
2006-04-13 09:57:01,874 DEBUG
[org.springframework.beans.CachedIntrospectionResults] Found property
'networkTTL' of type [int]
2006-04-13 09:57:01,874 DEBUG
[org.springframework.beans.CachedIntrospectionResults] Found property
'password' of type [java.lang.String]
2006-04-13 09:57:01,874 DEBUG
[org.springframework.beans.CachedIntrospectionResults] Found property
'prefetchSize' of type [int]
2006-04-13 09:57:01,874 DEBUG
[org.springframework.beans.CachedIntrospectionResults] Found property
'started' of type [boolean]
2006-04-13 09:57:01,874 DEBUG
[org.springframework.beans.CachedIntrospectionResults] Found property
'staticallyIncludedDestinations' of type [java.util.List]
2006-04-13 09:57:01,874 DEBUG
[org.springframework.beans.CachedIntrospectionResults] Found property
'stopped' of type [boolean]
2006-04-13 09:57:01,874 DEBUG
[org.springframework.beans.CachedIntrospectionResults] Found property
'stopping' of type [boolean]
2006-04-13 09:57:01,874 DEBUG
[org.springframework.beans.CachedIntrospectionResults] Found property 'uri'
of type [java.net.URI]
2006-04-13 09:57:01,874 DEBUG
[org.springframework.beans.CachedIntrospectionResults] Found property
'userName' of type [java.lang.String]
2006-04-13 09:57:01,874 DEBUG
[org.springframework.beans.CachedIntrospectionResults] Class
[org.apache.activemq.network.DiscoveryNetworkConnector] is cache-safe
[org.apache.xbean.spring.context.impl.URIEditor@1866417]
2006-04-13 09:57:01,874 DEBUG [org.springframework.beans.BeanWrapperImpl]
About to invoke write method [public void
org.apache.activemq.network.DiscoveryNetworkConnector.setUri(java.net.URI)
throws java.io.IOException] on object of class
[org.apache.activemq.network.DiscoveryNetworkConnector]
2006-04-13 09:57:01,874 DEBUG [org.springframework.beans.BeanWrapperImpl]
Invoked write method [public void
org.apache.activemq.network.DiscoveryNetworkConnector.setUri(java.net.URI)
throws java.io.IOException] with value of type [java.net.URI]
2006-04-13 09:57:01,874 DEBUG
[org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory]
Invoking BeanPostProcessors before initialization of bean
'org.apache.activemq.network.DiscoveryNetworkConnector'
2006-04-13 09:57:01,874 DEBUG
[org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory]
Invoking BeanPostProcessors after initialization of bean
'org.apache.activemq.network.DiscoveryNetworkConnector'
2006-04-13 09:57:01,874 DEBUG [org.springframework.core.CollectionFactory]
Creating [java.util.LinkedHashSet]
2006-04-13 09:57:01,874 DEBUG [org.springframework.beans.BeanWrapperImpl]
Converting String to [boolean] using property editor
[org.springframework.beans.propertyeditors.CustomBooleanEditor@d9ceea]
2006-04-13 09:57:01,874 DEBUG [org.springframework.beans.BeanWrapperImpl]
About to invoke write method [public void
org.apache.activemq.broker.BrokerService.setUseJmx(boolean)] on object of
class [org.apache.activemq.xbean.XBeanBrokerService]
2006-04-13 09:57:01,874 DEBUG [org.springframework.beans.BeanWrapperImpl]
Invoked write method [public void
org.apache.activemq.broker.BrokerService.setUseJmx(boolean)] with value of
type [boolean]
2006-04-13 09:57:01,874 DEBUG [org.springframework.beans.BeanWrapperImpl]
About to invoke write method [public void
org.apache.activemq.broker.BrokerService.setDestinationPolicy(org.apache.activemq.broker.region.policy.PolicyMap)]
on object of class [org.apache.activemq.xbean.XBeanBrokerService]
2006-04-13 09:57:01,874 DEBUG [org.springframework.beans.BeanWrapperImpl]
Invoked write method [public void
org.apache.activemq.broker.BrokerService.setDestinationPolicy(org.apache.activemq.broker.region.policy.PolicyMap)]
with value of type [org.apache.activemq.broker.region.policy.PolicyMap]
2006-04-13 09:57:01,874 DEBUG [org.springframework.beans.BeanWrapperImpl]
About to invoke write method [public void
org.apache.activemq.broker.BrokerService.setPersistenceAdapter(org.apache.activemq.store.PersistenceAdapter)]
on object of class [org.apache.activemq.xbean.XBeanBrokerService]
2006-04-13 09:57:01,874 DEBUG [org.springframework.beans.BeanWrapperImpl]
Invoked write method [public void
org.apache.activemq.broker.BrokerService.setPersistenceAdapter(org.apache.activemq.store.PersistenceAdapter)]
with value of type [org.apache.activemq.store.PersistenceAdapter]
2006-04-13 09:57:01,874 DEBUG [org.springframework.beans.BeanWrapperImpl]
About to invoke write method [public void
org.apache.activemq.broker.BrokerService.setTransportConnectors(java.util.List)
throws java.lang.Exception] on object of class
[org.apache.activemq.xbean.XBeanBrokerService]
2006-04-13 09:57:01,874 DEBUG [org.springframework.beans.BeanWrapperImpl]
Invoked write method [public void
org.apache.activemq.broker.BrokerService.setTransportConnectors(java.util.List)
throws java.lang.Exception] with value of type [java.util.List]
2006-04-13 09:57:01,874 DEBUG [org.springframework.beans.BeanWrapperImpl]
About to invoke write method [public void
org.apache.activemq.broker.BrokerService.setNetworkConnectors(java.util.List)
throws java.lang.Exception] on object of class
[org.apache.activemq.xbean.XBeanBrokerService]
2006-04-13 09:57:01,906 DEBUG [org.springframework.beans.BeanWrapperImpl]
Invoked write method [public void
org.apache.activemq.broker.BrokerService.setNetworkConnectors(java.util.List)
throws java.lang.Exception] with value of type [java.util.List]
2006-04-13 09:57:01,906 DEBUG
[org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory]
Invoking BeanPostProcessors before initialization of bean
'org.apache.activemq.xbean.XBeanBrokerService'
2006-04-13 09:57:01,906 DEBUG
[org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory]
Invoking afterPropertiesSet() on bean with name
'org.apache.activemq.xbean.XBeanBrokerService'
2006-04-13 09:57:01,906 INFO  [org.apache.activemq.broker.BrokerService]
ActiveMQ 4.0-RC2 JMS Message Broker (localhost) is starting
2006-04-13 09:57:01,906 INFO  [org.apache.activemq.broker.BrokerService] For
help or more information please see: http://incubator.apache.org/activemq/
2006-04-13 09:57:05,781 INFO
[org.apache.activemq.store.jdbc.JDBCPersistenceAdapter] Database driver
recognized: [apache_derby_embedded_jdbc_driver]
2006-04-13 09:57:07,297 INFO
[org.apache.activemq.store.journal.JournalPersistenceAdapter] Journal
Recovery Started from: Active Journal: using 5 x 20.0 Megs at:
C:\devtools\java\jboss-4.0.3SP1\data\journal
2006-04-13 09:57:07,312 ERROR [org.apache.activemq.broker.BrokerService]
Failed to start ActiveMQ JMS Message Broker. Reason: java.io.EOFException
java.io.EOFException
	at java.io.DataInputStream.readFully(DataInputStream.java:178)
	at java.io.DataInputStream.readUTF(DataInputStream.java:565)
	at java.io.DataInputStream.readUTF(DataInputStream.java:522)
	at
org.apache.activemq.openwire.v1.BaseDataStreamMarshaller.looseUnmarshalString(BaseDataStreamMarshaller.java:535)
	at
org.apache.activemq.openwire.v1.JournalTraceMarshaller.looseUnmarshal(JournalTraceMarshaller.java:112)
	at
org.apache.activemq.openwire.OpenWireFormat.doUnmarshal(OpenWireFormat.java:348)
	at
org.apache.activemq.openwire.OpenWireFormat.unmarshal(OpenWireFormat.java:210)
	at
org.apache.activemq.store.journal.JournalPersistenceAdapter.recover(JournalPersistenceAdapter.java:461)
	at
org.apache.activemq.store.journal.JournalPersistenceAdapter.start(JournalPersistenceAdapter.java:217)
	at
org.apache.activemq.broker.BrokerService.createRegionBroker(BrokerService.java:907)
	at
org.apache.activemq.broker.BrokerService.createBroker(BrokerService.java:867)
	at
org.apache.activemq.broker.BrokerService.getBroker(BrokerService.java:447)
	at org.apache.activemq.broker.BrokerService.start(BrokerService.java:356)
	at
org.apache.activemq.xbean.XBeanBrokerService.afterPropertiesSet(XBeanBrokerService.java:43)
	at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.invokeInitMethods(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1059)
	at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.createBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:363)
	at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.getBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:226)
	at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.getBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:147)
	at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory.preInstantiateSingletons(DefaultListableBeanFactory.java:275)
	at
org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.refresh(AbstractApplicationContext.java:320)
	at
org.apache.xbean.spring.context.ClassPathXmlApplicationContext.<init>(ClassPathXmlApplicationContext.java:158)
	at
org.apache.xbean.spring.context.ClassPathXmlApplicationContext.<init>(ClassPathXmlApplicationContext.java:48)
	at
org.apache.activemq.xbean.XBeanBrokerFactory.createBroker(XBeanBrokerFactory.java:40)
	at
org.apache.activemq.broker.BrokerFactory.createBroker(BrokerFactory.java:56)
	at
org.apache.activemq.ra.ActiveMQResourceAdapter.start(ActiveMQResourceAdapter.java:79)
	at
org.jboss.resource.deployment.RARDeployment.startService(RARDeployment.java:107)
	at
org.jboss.system.ServiceMBeanSupport.jbossInternalStart(ServiceMBeanSupport.java:274)
	at
org.jboss.system.ServiceMBeanSupport.jbossInternalLifecycle(ServiceMBeanSupport.java:230)
	at
org.jboss.system.ServiceDynamicMBeanSupport.invoke(ServiceDynamicMBeanSupport.java:110)
	at org.jboss.mx.server.RawDynamicInvoker.invoke(RawDynamicInvoker.java:150)
	at org.jboss.mx.server.MBeanServerImpl.invoke(MBeanServerImpl.java:644)
	at
org.jboss.system.ServiceController$ServiceProxy.invoke(ServiceController.java:943)
	at $Proxy0.start(Unknown Source)
	at org.jboss.system.ServiceController.start(ServiceController.java:428)
	at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor9.invoke(Unknown Source)
	at
	at
org.jboss.mx.interceptor.ReflectedDispatcher.invoke(ReflectedDispatcher.java:141)
	at org.jboss.mx.server.Invocation.dispatch(Invocation.java:80)
	at org.jboss.mx.server.Invocation.invoke(Invocation.java:72)
	at
org.jboss.mx.server.AbstractMBeanInvoker.invoke(AbstractMBeanInvoker.java:245)
	at org.jboss.mx.server.MBeanServerImpl.invoke(MBeanServerImpl.java:644)
	at org.jboss.mx.util.MBeanProxyExt.invoke(MBeanProxyExt.java:176)
	at $Proxy35.start(Unknown Source)
	at
org.jboss.deployment.SimpleSubDeployerSupport.startService(SimpleSubDeployerSupport.java:330)
	at
org.jboss.deployment.SimpleSubDeployerSupport.start(SimpleSubDeployerSupport.java:112)
	at org.jboss.deployment.MainDeployer.start(MainDeployer.java:989)
	at org.jboss.deployment.MainDeployer.deploy(MainDeployer.java:790)
	at org.jboss.deployment.MainDeployer.deploy(MainDeployer.java:753)
	at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor49.invoke(Unknown Source)
	at
	at
org.jboss.mx.interceptor.ReflectedDispatcher.invoke(ReflectedDispatcher.java:141)
	at org.jboss.mx.server.Invocation.dispatch(Invocation.java:80)
	at
org.jboss.mx.interceptor.AbstractInterceptor.invoke(AbstractInterceptor.java:118)
	at org.jboss.mx.server.Invocation.invoke(Invocation.java:74)
	at
org.jboss.mx.interceptor.ModelMBeanOperationInterceptor.invoke(ModelMBeanOperationInterceptor.java:127)
	at org.jboss.mx.server.Invocation.invoke(Invocation.java:74)
	at
org.jboss.mx.server.AbstractMBeanInvoker.invoke(AbstractMBeanInvoker.java:245)
	at org.jboss.mx.server.MBeanServerImpl.invoke(MBeanServerImpl.java:644)
	at org.jboss.mx.util.MBeanProxyExt.invoke(MBeanProxyExt.java:176)
	at $Proxy9.deploy(Unknown Source)
	at
org.jboss.deployment.scanner.URLDeploymentScanner.deploy(URLDeploymentScanner.java:319)
	at
org.jboss.deployment.scanner.URLDeploymentScanner.scan(URLDeploymentScanner.java:507)
	at
org.jboss.deployment.scanner.AbstractDeploymentScanner$ScannerThread.doScan(AbstractDeploymentScanner.java:192)
	at
org.jboss.deployment.scanner.AbstractDeploymentScanner.startService(AbstractDeploymentScanner.java:265)
	at
org.jboss.system.ServiceMBeanSupport.jbossInternalStart(ServiceMBeanSupport.java:274)
	at
org.jboss.system.ServiceMBeanSupport.jbossInternalLifecycle(ServiceMBeanSupport.java:230)
	at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor2.invoke(Unknown Source)
[...]
	at $Proxy4.start(Unknown Source)
	at org.jboss.deployment.SARDeployer.start(SARDeployer.java:285)
	at org.jboss.deployment.MainDeployer.start(MainDeployer.java:989)
	at org.jboss.deployment.MainDeployer.deploy(MainDeployer.java:790)
	at org.jboss.deployment.MainDeployer.deploy(MainDeployer.java:753)
	at org.jboss.deployment.MainDeployer.deploy(MainDeployer.java:737)
[...]
	at $Proxy5.deploy(Unknown Source)
	at org.jboss.system.server.ServerImpl.doStart(ServerImpl.java:453)
	at org.jboss.system.server.ServerImpl.start(ServerImpl.java:330)
	at org.jboss.Main.boot(Main.java:187)
	at org.jboss.Main$1.run(Main.java:438)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)
2006-04-13 09:57:07,375 INFO
[org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory]
Destroying singletons in factory
{org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory
defining beans [org.apache.activemq.xbean.XBeanBrokerService]; root of
BeanFactory hierarchy}
2006-04-13 09:57:07,390 DEBUG [org.jboss.resource.deployment.RARDeployment]
Starting failed
jboss.jca:service=RARDeployment,name='activemq-ra-4.0-RC2.rar'
javax.resource.spi.ResourceAdapterInternalException: Failed to startup an
embedded broker: xbean:broker-config.xml, due to:
with name 'org.apache.activemq.xbean.XBeanBrokerService' defined in class
path resource [broker-config.xml]: Initialization of bean failed; nested
exception is java.io.EOFException: null
	at
org.apache.activemq.ra.ActiveMQResourceAdapter.start(ActiveMQResourceAdapter.java:82)
[...]
Caused by: org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error
creating bean with name 'org.apache.activemq.xbean.XBeanBrokerService'
defined in class path resource [broker-config.xml]: Initialization of bean
failed; nested exception is java.io.EOFException: null
	at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.createBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:370)