activemq-users mailing list archives

From kj1003 <kokil.j...@lmco.com>
Subject Re: Transfering Files
Date Thu, 13 Apr 2006 14:10:39 GMT

Thanks. Actually did look at it but streams looked like good candidate for
continues data flow. How are they used to send files? Do you open a
inputStream everytime a file is published and close it to indicate the end
of file? From what I could let it looks like it does not expose session. May
be I am not reading this right. If so how can we call explicit commit? Also
the other thing that is not clear is how to set message header properties
(since this does not expose messages) and filters for subscribers. Can
properties be set using the properties parameter in the constructor?

Thanks again.