activemq-users mailing list archives

From Wayne1285 <WayneSIr...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Can't close connection
Date Tue, 11 Apr 2006 04:48:04 GMT

I have set my connection string to include
"?trace=true&soTimeout=9000&connectionTimeout=14000&wireFormat.stackTraceEnabled=true&wireFormat.maxInactivityDuration=10000"

It does not change any behaviour at all.

I can create the connection no problem, but cannot create a session after 12
hours.  I think that is due to my router and I am working on that.

My question remains as to why the attempt to create a session and the
attempt to close the connection never timeout?

When a session cannot be created, the attempt to create the session hangs
forever (over 12 hours anyway).

Further, trying to close the connection that was successfully opened  hangs
forever as well. Why?