activemq-users mailing list archives

From John Pederzolli <jpederzo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Transaction Retry Problems (AMQ4 Snapshot)
Date Tue, 11 Apr 2006 04:36:53 GMT

This looks like another synchronization issue which is a little difficult to
reproduce as a unit test. I am using Jencks 1.1.3 which I cant rule out as
the source of the problem; but basically all I have to do to reproduce this
in the container is to write client that loops and sends 100 messages then
cause a failure to occur periodically w/ a RuntimeException thrown in the
MDP... I will see if I can get anything more specific.