activemq-users mailing list archives

From hassan2 <hasa...@iit.edu>
Subject RE: CMS C++ library and JMS bytesMessage
Date Mon, 10 Apr 2006 20:55:19 GMT

Hi Nathan,

I have read the Sun JMS standard and a book called Java Messaging which
explains it further. This book has examples that were tested with the
ActiveMQ broker (JMS provider). I am running the latest version of the
ActiveMQ broker on linux and the CMS C++ API example program, test, runs
without any problems as well. The test program did not work with
byteMessages though. Is the the new fixed version of CMS C++ library
available now? Is there any other working C/C++ API besides CMS?

Thanks for the answers! I have a pretty good understanding of how all the
pieces fit together now.

Hassan