activemq-users mailing list archives

From S_O_Neill <O_Neill_4...@hotmail.com>
Subject basic security activemq 3.2.1
Date Mon, 10 Apr 2006 14:06:32 GMT

I am using the activemq broker version 3.2.1.
I want to use the jassjacc security feature in a very simple test that does
the following

1) Start a server with dynamic queue connection specifying a valid username
and password
2) Start a client that connects tries to connect to the queue with a valid
username and password - > thus expects a pass
3) Start a client that connects tries to connect to the queue with an
invalid  username and password - > thus expects a fail

I have tried entering the jass security element at the broker bean level as
follows , but the broker complains of not being able to load the bean since
there is no constructor available .

    <security>
      <bean class="org.activemq.config.jassjacc.JassJaccSecurityAdapter"/>
    </security>

Would someone be able to tell me in discreet steps how to enable security
working from the default setup.

Also in the test case above - who determines what is a valid password or not
- where are these stored and configured ?
Do the username and password that are passed in when the server creates the
dynamic queue become the access username and password for the client or is
there an external repository that can be updated