activemq-users mailing list archives

From aviadLich <aviadl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Disconnection problem
Date Mon, 10 Apr 2006 13:58:38 GMT

i am using amq 4.0 RC2
i currently ran the scenario on 2 windows xp pro (but i intend to do so with
fedora as well)
i couldnt get any logs on the agent side (this is were the disconnection
accurs).
i put a conf directory in the agent classpath - this is how the relevant
part of the classpath looks like:

set PRE_CLASSPATH=%ACTIVE_PATH%/log4j-1.2.12.jar;./conf

there i left only a the "log4j.properties" file (i removed the activemq.xml
file)
in the properties file i commented all the first section and uncommecnted
the following line:
log4j.rootLogger=DEBUG, out, stdout

the rest of the file remained untouched.

during the disconnection i didnt get any logs to stdout.
i dont have an exception listener in my code.