activemq-users mailing list archives

From Wayne1285 <WayneSIr...@hotmail.com>
Subject Can't close connection
Date Sun, 09 Apr 2006 00:37:21 GMT

I am using ActiveMQ-4.0-RC2 and Java 1.5.

I open a connection and then try to get a session, but the session does not
get created. (see other postings).  In the process of cleaning up after
detecting that the session is not being returned, I issue a close() to the
connection, but that too just hangs, waiting for something, probably the
session be created or timed out.  There does not seem to be any way for me
to close the connection and therefore end the thread that the connection is
runing on.

Is this a bug on it's own, or only related to creating a session hanging?