activemq-users mailing list archives

From Wayne1285 <WayneSIr...@hotmail.com>
Subject ActiveMQ Scheduler
Date Sat, 08 Apr 2006 22:39:01 GMT

I am using ActiveMQ-4.0-RC2 and Java 1.5.

My communication approach is to periodically connect to a JMS server,
exchange messages and then disconnect.

Communications are working as desired, however, I notice that eventually
there are five other threads that get started.  It never seems to exceed
five threads.  Can anyone tell me what there up to?  To my knowledge, I am
not scheduling anything to occur.

Here is a sample log showing the threads.
	1. SiteManager  Alive=true, Daemon=false, Interrupted=false.
	2. Console  Alive=true, Daemon=true, Interrupted=false.
	3. PlayerController  Alive=true, Daemon=true, Interrupted=false.
	4. FrequentChecks  Alive=true, Daemon=true, Interrupted=false.
	5. LongPeriodChecker  Alive=true, Daemon=true, Interrupted=false.
	6. SerialPortHandler.FutureSend  Alive=true, Daemon=true,
Interrupted=false.
	7. COM1SerialPortHandler  Alive=true, Daemon=true, Interrupted=false.
	8. SegDetectorSerialConnection  Alive=true, Daemon=true, Interrupted=false.
	9. Java2D Disposer  Alive=true, Daemon=true, Interrupted=false.
	10. AWT-Windows  Alive=true, Daemon=true, Interrupted=false.
	11. ActiveMQ Scheduler  Alive=true, Daemon=true, Interrupted=false.
	12. ActiveMQ Scheduler  Alive=true, Daemon=true, Interrupted=false.
	13. AWT-Shutdown  Alive=true, Daemon=false, Interrupted=false.
	14. AWT-EventQueue-0  Alive=true, Daemon=false, Interrupted=false.
	15. ActiveMQ Scheduler  Alive=true, Daemon=true, Interrupted=false.
	16. ActiveMQ Scheduler  Alive=true, Daemon=true, Interrupted=false.
	17. ActiveMQ Scheduler  Alive=true, Daemon=true, Interrupted=false.
	18. tcp://www.sample.ca/234.36.136.9:9137  Alive=true, Daemon=false,
Interrupted=false.
	19. PlayerController.FutureSend  Alive=true, Daemon=true,
Interrupted=false.
	20. UpdateViaInternetProcessor  Alive=true, Daemon=true, Interrupted=false.